November 22, 2014 | 1435 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Napoleon Perdis - Auto Pilot Pore Minimizer and Mattifier

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by snowflake91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have medium to large pores on my cheeks and an oily t zone. This keeps my foundation visibly sinking my pores and seems to make it last longer too. I never get oil breakthrough with this atm but I'm not sure about in the summer when I get a bit oilier. I really like the lightweight texture, you can't feel it much when it's on, unlike some of the other thicker pore minimisers our there.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this serum. I have occasional acne wich isn't too bad but I have some noticeably large pores on my nose. The formula was nothing special but it at least had titanium dioxide and two antioxidants included. Well when I opened it ; it was the wrong color I am a NW 13 and this looked like something between NW20- NW30. I looked to see if it offered any other shades but I haven't found any yet. I figured i'de use it to contour but it started to flake. ( Bane of my existance!) I just had to return it after that.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by jesssparkles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as more of a foundation smoother rather than it's actual purpose. I find the colour and texture quite a hassle, but when my foundation starts caking, this product glides in and creates a really nice blurring effect. It just makes my base look fresher, especially if I have dry areas around blemishes etc

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I sooooo wanted to like this product since I paid like 50 dollars for the tiny thing..unfortunately my skin HATED it. I started breaking out within 3 days of using this! Also, I found that this did nothing for my enlarged pores. Like seriously NOTHING. What a waste :( ladies, don't purchase if you have sensitive or acne prone skin! Wait let me re-phrase that sentence = Ladies, just do not buy this no matter what your skin is like!! If you want a primer/mattifier that ACTUALLY will make your pores less noticeable I recommend the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer. You get much more product for your money, and IT ACTUALLY WORKS!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by trayw86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I did use the product a few years ago. I have very enlarged pores and this did virtually nothing to disguise them it also didn't mattify my skin much either my skin got oily very quickly more so then it normally does. It just gave it a slight soft focus effect to my skin and also made my skin feel silky however and makeup did go on easier, however with visible pores. If they had just called it a primer (since it didn't minimise pores nor mattify) it would have been a better description I think. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 6:10:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This product feels like you've just put cornstarch on your face, I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually an ingredient. I don't think it's a bad feeling but certainly different.
It is quite expensive and I used this daily for awhile but found that it clogged my pores. I guess in essence that is what it's doing to make the pores not release oil and the likes.
I have since found a better combination of products for my skin (Nude By Nature mineral makeup) that does not upset my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Tiffydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Napolean pore minimiser is good for large pores, generally cause my face is quite oily i produce sebum easier because my pores are larger.
This minimiser does the tricks as it makes your pores appear and feel tighter! Automatically once applied, your pores seem invisible. I think this product is quite small so you need to think about how much you use, i usually apply it on my cheeks because my pores are quite bigger around this area.
I apply it with a foundation brush, and then blot it onto my skin. Once applied, go over with foundation or powder for finish touch.
I think the colour is probably the only bad thiing about it, im not sure if all pore minimisers are the same colour but this one is dark and orangey, which is visible when you apply it to your skin, since i am fair it makes it more visible, so you would need to blend it out evenly to match your tone.

It is worth it, especially if you have large pores like mine.. you can wear it on its own just to make your pores shrink.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

This is such a waste of money gimmick! It did NOTHING, felt weird (texture wise) and was SUPER EXPENSIVE for a TINY AMOUNT!!! im sure you can tell i am outraged by this product. I really dont like any of the NP skin range including this and the auto pilot primer. I think they are overpriced and ineffective. This product was used twice before I chucked it. Don't waste your money on it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by taylorlizette

Love it.
Smells really pretty.
Really light and soft on my skin and doesn't make me break out.
I use this on top of my auto pilot primer and and oil control moisturiser and it helps my foundation stay put all day - with limited oil/shine (without it i would have to blot and repowder a couple of times a day, but i only have to blot once when i do use it)
Bit on the pricey side but I've only just run out and i bought it about 15months ago - a little goes a long way

Highly recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by zachariahskye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This just seemed like a mattifying moisterizer. Didnt really prime my skin or prolong makeup life, just mattified my skin.