Dior vernis diorific nail polish

3.6

on 11/18/2012 5:01:00 PM

I just purchased this nail polish today in #223 (Trench) and I really like how it looks. The color is a lovely brown-taupe that I think looks very classy. Now regarding the staying power, I am going to have assess. I put on Orly's Bonder base coat which provides longevity to your manicure. This week will be the test, and I will be sure to report back to my fellow MakeupAlley-ers!.

Update - January 5, 2013 - Sorry for the delay in the update (I promised a chip report). This polish stood up really well. Lasted for about six days before it chipped, and the wear was minimal (slight chipping on the tips). I still stand by my original review - it's a keeper, and the color is really lovely.

on 7/11/2009 2:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ok I am probably the biggest Dior fan around but their nail polish is not good. The colors are beautiful but the nail laquer has no staying power. I put it on and one day later it is chipping off already! I have tried with various colors and it always ends up the same. One would expect more from Dior.

on 9/18/2007 4:25:00 PM

One of the best nail colors i have ever used, but still not _the_ best.
Pros: Cool opaque color. Hard to find elegant dark brown with no reddish tones. Lasts long, dries quickly.
Cons: no matter how I try one coat looks awful on my nails. You need two coats to get a shiny and opaque result. Packaging looks pretty but can be hard to work with.

I have this in Mica Brown (611) which is a really dark capuccino color, looks very pretty even with my pale skin, no vampire or gothic look, simply a very elegant glossy brown color. Def. buy again.

on 3/17/2005 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love all of Dior's nail polishes. I use this type the most and it lasts forever. I can get a pedicure with a Dior polish and it will last me for months without chipping or fading. Great product.

on 1/4/2003 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Received this in swap-this is by far the best polish I've ever used-color is rich and long lasting.I have this in Mica Brown,a warm chocolate shade.

Popular Polishes