Paula's Choice Sheer Cream Lipstick SPF 15 in Rosy Glow

Not tested on animals

on 6/12/2013 9:31:00 AM

-- For reference, I have blue eyes and pale pink lips. -- Rosy Glow is a beautiful medium toned cool pink shade, but I prefer a slightly paler one so here is how I use it: Before I go on long motorcycle rides I like to protect my lips from the sun otherwise they burn. I used to apply Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunblock Stick SPF 60+, which whitens my lips, with a medium tone pink on top to get some color back on my lips. The white of the sunblock stick plus the medium tone of the lipstick gave me that lighter color I prefer, but I didn't like diluting the sunblock, so I ordered Paula's Choice Sheer Cream Lipstick with SPF 15 in Rosy Glow. Now I apply Rosy Glow, then tone it down with the baby sunblock stick, and finish by contouring with my Lise Watier Waterproof Lip Crayon in Soft Pink. I hope I'm doing this the right way sun-protection wise. Maybe I should put the baby stick on first, then Paula's lipstick? I don't know. But the way I do it looks great and it works. Sun protection and gorgeous color. And I love the slim packaging which doesn't make the pocket of my slim fitting leather jacket bulge. :)

on 1/10/2011 5:34:00 AM

I love this colour! I have very pale skin, medium brown hair and blue eyes and Rosy Glow really suits my colouring. In fact it's my holy grail lippie! An added bonus: a little rubbed into my cheeks makes them look naturally flushed. My only complaint is the narrowess of the lipstick - I need to put quite a few strokes on to cover my whole lips but then my lips are quite full.

on 12/5/2006 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been curious about Paula's Sheer Cream Lipstick for some time now, so I finally just ordered samples of all the shades to try them out before committing $10 to any of them. Rosy Glow, as it's name suggests, is a sheer, shimmery rose-pink shade. It's a little brighter than I prefer. I'd like it better with a hint of brown, so I won't be purchasing this shade. Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 2%. Other Ingredients: VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tricaprylin, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Candelilla Wax, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Ceresin, Polyethylene, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Octyldodecanol, Paraffin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30, Red 33, Orange 5 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake. continued >>

Popular Lipsticks