October 30, 2014 | 1478 users online

Moisturizers - H2O - Night Oasis

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an interesting product. I used this product for about three weeks, after washing my face and before bed. The formula is a blue, opaque gel. It has a very silicone-ish texture, however it is nice and light. It it doesn't feel like it's going to sink into the skin, but it does. I would definitely recommend this as a warm weather/summer moisturizer. I have very oily skin, and if I use something too heavy during the summer nights my I wake up with a very greasy face. This product didn't have that effect at all. I think it sealed in the moisture in my skin without adding too much extra. I didn't have any bad reactions to the product (it is supposed to be good for sensitive skin), but I didn't really seen any kind of dramatic improvement to my skin. I would probably purchase it again just because I liked how light it is for the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by prettyinpink88

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Likes others have said ,its an ok product. Nice packaging, but overall not overly impressed with its performance. It is light and on me it does sink into my skin. Although I can't really say I see much benefit in the morning. Granted I dont have wrinkles or fine lines but some other products I have used I have woke up to glowing skin. Did not find that with this product. There are better ones out there so I would probably not buy this particular one again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am not sure what happened with H20's Night Oasis' formula but the result isn't good. This night moisturizer neither softens, hydrates nor tones the skin so I am unsure why with all the questionable reviews of this product on MUA and the internet why H2O continues to sell this product - esp. since more superior H20 products have been discontinued (for example H2O's AQUAFIRM Replenishing Night Cream). This night moisturizer is a dud so please consider yourself forewarned and don't buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by skgpqls5

Broke me out badly. I loved Face Oasis, but not Night Oasis.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by waterfreak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the packaging, do not love the performance at all. I really like the Face Oasis day moisturizer, but this Night Oasis doesn't do anything at all for me. It feels great going on and being worked into my skin...notice I said "worked into", which is one of the reasons I dislike this. It doesn't sink in very well, but sort of sits there and begs for you to massage it in. It dries somewhat quickly, yet after I have put it on, it feels dry and tight on my skin. I even applied more thinking I needed a heavier application, but it felt even ickier. I was very surprised considering I've had awesome results with almost all of my other H20 products. Also- I got some of this on my lips by accident upon application, and I later licked my lips and got a mouthful of salty tase. Really gross- I actually checked it again to be sure it was the product, and even smeared some on the back of my hand and touched my tounge to it.....majorly salty taste. Gross- yeah, I know- most women don't taste test their beauty products but this happened totally by accident. So I felt like a high school kid in his garage with an assortment of toads and turtles lined up for the "lick test", but what the heck...I started wondering why this product was so salty and if my other H20 products had a high salt content in them (I know all their products contain "marine ingredients", but I really didn't expect to have dried seawater on my face). Happily, this (so far) is the only H20 product that I have experienced the salty residue. I just don't want or need anything salty on my face, the rest of my body I don't really care, after all I use a lot of sea salt scrubs for feet, body etc. Needless to say, since I was not at all impressed with this one product, I am sending it back. The Green Tea Antioxidant Face Complex is the same price ($1 less actually) and works incredibly well as a replacement for this Night Oasis, so I'll stick with the Green Tea for now. During the day I use either Face Oasis or my new HG matte product- the H20 Aquilibrium Mattifying Moisture Plus...Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 1:31:00 AM More reviews by 98gaucho

I tried this product at my friend's house. I liked the texture - it's like a lightweight creamy gel. It felt soothing and it smelled nice but it wasn't very moisturizing. I've used it a few times and it hasn't made me break out but I don't think I'd purchase it because I prefer something a little richer at night. ($36 USD) I currently use La Mer or Kate Somerville's Deep Tissue Repair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sagacat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am somewhat picky on daily used lotions . But it is a HG of mine!!!!! It is a combination of rescurer of de-hydration , aging, dullness w/o any breakouts . It does rejuvenating , moisturizing enough, brighten, my face....It is my 3rd jar and I stll can't find substitute. I am combination skin. acne-prone. Surprised that so few ppl have commented for that. H2o is a brand with some greatest iterms as well as some not-working products. It is so bad that Nordstrom does not offer H2Oanymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2007 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Skylovette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I complimented this with the Face Oasis Hydrating treatment for day (I use a seperate sunblock) and I woke up to really dewy skin. Liek the earlier reviewer I don't think its very moisturising (my skin is like a desert) and I don't fall into the mature skin category. But I've wisened up to marketing gimmicks and there is no ingredients that can differentiate age categories anyway. I find this is fine for combo-dry skin types. I didn't repurchase because I am not a fan of open jar tubs. If you are fine with that, then this cream is worth it, you wake up with a mini skin makeover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2007 7:27:00 AM More reviews by kismis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since I'm now into my 3rd jar of this, my fabulous HG night cream, I thought I'd do a review of this.

The packaging is beautiful, although in a jar which some might find bulky or inconvenient but I love how the opaque light blue cream seems suspended in the squarish glass jar.

The Night Oasis has a light, non-greasy gel-cream texture that absorbs into my skin wonderfully, NEVER leaving it feeling greasy or tacky. It's my happy skin in a jar cos' it never fails to make my skin look absolutely radiant, smooth and soft the next morning! (This even in spite of 4hours of sleep sometimes!) It plumps up my skin and moisturizes to keep it nicely hydrated and never oily when I wake up. What's more, I don't get breakouts usually but it seems to minimize any pimples on the verge of growing and calms my skin down.
I also like that it has a very very subtle clean fragrance (not heavily perfumed) so it doesn't irritate my sensitive combo-oily skin. It's $73 for a jar in Singapore, not that cheap but I haven't found anything that gives my skin that much loving so will definitely keep repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

I used this product a few years back when my combo skin was freaking out from some especially dry weather and decided to both break out in the chin area and also flake and peel all over. So I used Night Oasis in a desperate attempt to regulate my skin and hydrate it without aggravating the breakouts. It worked like a charm. It hydrates nicely, and the gel consistency is very refreshing. The product has a nice, clean fragrance, and I never experienced irritation with it.
Night Oasis is perfect for combo to oily skin which is a bit dehydrated. I wouldn't recommend this for drier skin types (or is that older skin types...yikes!), though, because I don't think it hydrates nearly well enough.
Love the product packaging...the color is soothing...