December 20, 2014 | 845 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Hermanspottypants

This is an excellent hand cream and very affordable. I much prefer it to the Norwegian Concentrated formula and many high end hand creams. I use it in the pump dispenser system and go through 3-4 bottles each winter- my hands are my weak spot skin wise in winter.
The cream is mid-thickness texture and absorbs rapidly. It is lightly scented and non greasy. I like to use it on my arms and shins when I am too lazy to find my body lotion!
I notice that some reviewers find the scent overpowering and I am wondering if the formulation is different. To me it is very lightly scented- I am in Ireland.
The only thing I do not like is that the pump does not extract all the cream at the end- so I have to hack the bottle open to retrieve quite a bit at the bottom of the bottle. The pump is a little crude and quite a bit of cream can shoot out!
This is a hand cream I keep returning to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would give this a "10" if I could. It actually does absorb quickly, leaving your hands deeply moisturized and soft without the greasiness you'd expect from a hand cream. A real drugstore gem!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the other Neutrogena Norwegian hand cream but the fast absorbing type smells horrible. I can't stand it. Funny, cause the other smells rather good.

You don't need much; I wish I could use it up faster though. Really stinks. It does absorb well, within 2-3 minutes. That said, I think the other type is does a better job of moisturizing and smells so much better. I won't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This smells foul - it's hard to describe but I don't like the scent which is too bad, because this hand cream truly is fast absorbing. I'll be sticking to the slower absorbing but unscented Neutrogena hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

Purchased on a whim for dry, chapped hands and it's really a great product at a low price. No sting when applied to hands that are already having problems - my kids like it, too.

Fast absorbing, minimal scent, and leaves a shield over my hands from the elements. I've been using it at night but will start using it for daytime, too, now that I know it isn't a greasy mess.

I do think less is more with this one - if you get too much, you can definately tell!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Indigomama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought it on a whim not having Unscented Concentrated at hand, thought it will suite. Nope, it's worse. The scent is agreeable but I don't like it, feels greasy and stays greasy. With Concentrated Unscented all you feel are your soft hands whereas here you feel the cream itself. Very mediocre and below my expectations

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Nadia2r

amazing hand cream, it leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth. it kinda feels like it forms a shield over your skin without the sticky greasy feeling

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Kayraven

I was looking for a new hand cream in every drugstore brand available where I live and in organic cosmetics all over the place, but nothing could absorb fast enough, which is the most important quality I look for in a hand cream. And then I ran over this and tried it at the spot - it really absorbed quickly, not as fast as I would like, but the fastest I could find. It moisturizes well enough and does not leave an oily residue. I hate the smell though, it's tacky and artificial, which is not the usual case with Neutrogena. But since it's not very strong I cope with it. Minus one lippie for that. Overall it's great and given the price a total bargain. However my HG is still L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream, but I don't justify the price so much, especially now that I've found this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by emorris4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely fast absorbing! I think this might be my favorite and I've tried several hand creams/lotions. Fast absorbing is really all I look for in a hand lotion... soo this one's a winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Lyaana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good and fast absorbing.