Maybelline Shiny-licious 83 Raiz n Razzle

3.3

on 6/16/2010 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This gloss is not too bad, but not perfect...
It does have a grapey/raisiny scent.
It has virtually no taste.
It has glitter in it... which i do find a bit gritty on my lips.

The color itself is a mauve color, slightly plumish toned but it is quite sheer on the lips. I find it's best used over a lippie.
The price point was like $6.50 (canadian) at the drugstore but i got it on sale for $1.80 and I have to say I would never pay $6.50 for this gloss. I like other shiny-licious glosses better (strawberry tart) but this one with the glitter is my least fave

on 3/26/2010 10:24:00 PM

I like this gloss. It was given to me as part of a gift about two years ago, but I never used it until about a month ago. I just wasn't a gloss person.

It's the only gloss I own, so I may be a bit biased, but I really like it. It's very sheer, like the previous reviewer noted, but I wear it over lipstick, and it gives a bit of shine and sparkle. It does smell grapey, and I like the slight taste it has.

Also, it's not sticky! Which is great. So yeah. I recommend this gloss.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Raiz'n Razzle is a very sheer shimmery mauve shade in the tube. On my lips it is virtually clear with pink shimmer. It is very pretty though. It just gives a tint of mauve color... The scent is not raisiny, it smells more grapey to me. It isn't a bad smell at all though. I would probably rebuy, but there are a lot better Shiny-licious glosses in my opinion.

Popular Lip Glosses