October 23, 2014 | 1026 users online

Lip Liners - NARS - Hush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

SHOCKINGLY BRILLIANT! ...lost my makeup bag and had to re purchase everything...had been using a French lipliner which I bought when un Paris...thought I'd try this...it's SO amazing that I'm almost glad I lost my makeup bag and found this lipliner which gives you Bardot lips that look natural. A superb shade of lip nude/ pale beige...it has no warm harsh color which always looks unnatural.
ITS AMAZING.
Wow..wow...wow.
I have full lips but lopsided and this evens them up perfectly. Will be buying another to keep in my large makeup bag .....This is a magnificent exact lip color in a pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There's not enough love for this product on the boards. I'm so glad it hasn't been d/c'd because I've used it over several years, and it's the most consistent, go-with-everything neutral liner ever. It avoids the too-warm tone of MAC Spice and others like it, and wears better than creamy liners. NC35.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by melanous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is my favorite lip liner of all time after using this consistently over the last couple years. Somehow this color just suits my coloring and makes a neutral accompaniment for most of my glosses and lipsticks. Unfortunately, the price does not make me happy. But I've searched and searched and searched for a cheap dupe of this color and none come close. HOWEVER, I think I may have found a couple in NYX and Prestige that could be substituted and are almost 1/4 the cost per liner (I use Toast in NYX and Mochaccino in Prestige). There may be some colors in Mac but for a few bucks more, I'd probably just use Nars for high end brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great, natural, lip liner. The SA suggest that i begin using a ll and I was scared of that horribly tacky look when the ll color is different than the lipstick, but she suggested that a neutral one just adds lip definition and that is definitely what this one does. I love it and will rebuy when i run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by mixtapevanity

This is a great lipliner for darker lipsticks, browns, dark reds or tans. It's creamy enough and doesn't tug. Pretty steep at $19, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by surfwidow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first Nars product. I LOVE the color of hush. Medium brown and pretty on tan or olive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 1:44:00 AM More reviews by racheroonie

Nars hush lip liner is a 'cool beige' which goes great with any pinks, corals, and mauves