December 21, 2014 | 798 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Diamond Sparkle Lipstick- Dusty Rose

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Gothoria

This pink is gr8 4 fall, its not a strong Blue-Pink color, its calm with a lil hint of plum 2 it, goes gr8 with my NC35 skintone.
I love the scent of it as well, I think its sweet like candy..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Jeans16

I love this product!
The colour is fantastic, and goes with almost any makeup look.
The texture is lovely and smooth, easy to apply and a little goes a long way, plus it feels moisturizing and non sticky.
The shine is so pretty; shiny and elegant, and has no gritty feel.
I want NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick in *every* colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Chios2000

I have auburn hair, green eyes and light/medium skin tone. This color is great on me. The rich, creamy texture keeps lips moist for hours and the shimmer adds that something special. Add to that a pricetag of less than $2.00, and how could you go wrong?
I also think the packaging on this is neat. The base is clear acrylic, and shows the color of the lipstick. I didn't give the packaging a 5, because some tweaking has to be done yet to keep the lipstick from opening. The top comes off a bit easily, which could cause quite a mess in your pocket or bag.
Other than that, I love it, love it, love it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by EyeshadowJunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Me: NW20...Green Eyes...Blonde Hair...Dry Skin
Packaging: Average lippie. My only complaint is these lids snap off very easily!
Price: $2.99 at a beauty supply
Color: Frosty pink, and shimmers when it catches the light. Gorgeous!
Texture: CREAMY! And very moisturizing. It feels like lipgloss. It doesn't dry my lips out one bit!!
Lasting Power: Like most lipsticks, it eventually fades, but today I did a few fifteen minute checks, and after an hour, I stopped checking. Most of my lipsticks dont last an hour, so after that, it was worth keeping.
Overall: I love this lipstick. I love the way it feels on my lips. I like that its shimmery but not gritty! And I love the price most of all! NYX rocks!

Swatch in my MUA photo section!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyedGrli21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love the texture of this lipstick. It had great staying power, was very creamy, did not dry my lips out at all. Unfortunately, I didnt like the color on me...I am an NC20 and felt it was too pink on me. My friend whos a little darker than me can rock it, so its hers now. I still gave this a 5 because its an awesome lipstick, and because the color didnt work for me is not a reason to take a point off. Anyway, I would definitley suggest trying these lippies from NYX. :-)