October 2, 2014 | 922 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaPump Bronzer Gel

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

This product blows. i would never put this on my face since all the shimmer! I hardly notice it on my skin ie. shoulders. so whats the point of it? i do not approve.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2008 2:59:00 AM More reviews by munchkinqueenye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was just ok. It's a very subtle bronzer so you can go heavy or light. I didn't have the clumping issue that some of the others have had. I didn't like the fact that I had to put a tone on to get the color that I wanted and I'm a fair/medium. It was too easy to just blend into my makeup and dissappear. Like the shimmer much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2007 2:26:00 PM More reviews by miszjackielynn

This stuff sucks. I had an allergic reaction to it (my skin isnt even that sensitive) and got red bumps all over my cheeks. It was clumpy too.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by PrincessKatie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, this bronzer is a joke. It takes like half the bottle to get even any color, and it's all chunky and messy. It doesn't stay on at all, either - It all ends up on my hands when I apply it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 5:22:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

This is the worst Wet 'n' Wild product I've ever used! The product seems to interact with the air or something so that it gets clumpy as you're spreading it on your skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2005 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lawi16

I don't care how cheap this stuff was! I hated it!!!!!!! It was like the color of the worse self tanner for my face-I looked like I had applied a horrible sunless tanner on my face after I used it, it looked absolutely horrible on me!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2005 11:35:00 AM More reviews by xxbluecrushxx

this stuff is crap, I tried it on the back of my hand and it started peeling off, I felt like I rubbed a thin layer of glue on!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2005 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Chuckers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the kind of skin that rarely gets breakouts and this made me break out in pimples repeatedly. The color was fine. I got it because of the MUA response. Didn't waste a lot of money because it's cheap, but I recommend patch testing first.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this for 75 cents in a clearance bin at CVS. The shade is Golden Bronze. In the bottle. On my face it disappears,and I am a PPP! The texture is nice,love the dispenser bottle,no real scent,just............no pigment.Strange stuff...glad I got it dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2004 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lil_ladii_p

I loved this product. It works on me perfectly fine. I compared it to Paula Dorf's and they both worked the same, only one difference. THE PRICE.