Wet 'n' Wild MegaPump Bronzer Gel

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/19/2009 11:20:00 PM

This product blows. i would never put this on my face since all the shimmer! I hardly notice it on my skin ie. shoulders. so whats the point of it? i do not approve.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was just ok. It's a very subtle bronzer so you can go heavy or light. I didn't have the clumping issue that some of the others have had. I didn't like the fact that I had to put a tone on to get the color that I wanted and I'm a fair/medium. It was too easy to just blend into my makeup and dissappear. Like the shimmer much better.

This stuff sucks. I had an allergic reaction to it (my skin isnt even that sensitive) and got red bumps all over my cheeks. It was clumpy too.

on 6/22/2007 11:00:00 AM

Okay, this bronzer is a joke. It takes like half the bottle to get even any color, and it's all chunky and messy. It doesn't stay on at all, either - It all ends up on my hands when I apply it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the worst Wet 'n' Wild product I've ever used! The product seems to interact with the air or something so that it gets clumpy as you're spreading it on your skin!

on 7/28/2005 4:09:00 PM

I don't care how cheap this stuff was! I hated it!!!!!!! It was like the color of the worse self tanner for my face-I looked like I had applied a horrible sunless tanner on my face after I used it, it looked absolutely horrible on me!

this stuff is crap, I tried it on the back of my hand and it started peeling off, I felt like I rubbed a thin layer of glue on!

on 1/3/2005 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have the kind of skin that rarely gets breakouts and this made me break out in pimples repeatedly. The color was fine. I got it because of the MUA response. Didn't waste a lot of money because it's cheap, but I recommend patch testing first.

on 9/17/2004 3:04:00 PM

I got this for 75 cents in a clearance bin at CVS. The shade is Golden Bronze. In the bottle. On my face it disappears,and I am a PPP! The texture is nice,love the dispenser bottle,no real scent,just............no pigment.Strange stuff...glad I got it dirt cheap.

on 8/26/2004 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved this product. It works on me perfectly fine. I compared it to Paula Dorf's and they both worked the same, only one difference. THE PRICE.

Popular Bronzers