August 1, 2014 | 1059 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Endless Love Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Maggiepup

Love love love this product, it smells amazing! The smell is so rich into the product that when you wear it its like you are wearing perfume and I like that it does that cause in some lotions it has a nice smell but you can smell it after you applied it. This is a really nice perfume for the young and a great present. I live in Australia and they don't have accessible to vs shops so I get mine from my aunt overseas and love her for giving it to me ever since so I recommend it as a gift to people!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by tgplp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like Victoria's Secret lotions- they are surprising very mousturizing and leave hands very soft for a long time.

Anyways, Endless Love is a great scent! It smells almost exactly like calgon morning glory lotion, another delicious scent (you can buy it at safeway or other drugstores for like five bucks!)

I'm really bad at explaining scents but this smells floral with a hint of something different than other florals... probably the ylang ylang, whatever that is. :) I love this scent, and if it were a color it would be light blue! I definitely reccomend this, I got if for twelve dollars and it is worth every penny. Even if you think twelve dollars is expensive, if you think about it, it actually has a lot of product in it so it is worth it.

LOVE this lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kissxoxo16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Endless Love is my favorite garden scent at Victorias Secret. Very light and feminine floral. I think it stands out from the rest of them, that are all somewhat fruitier and sweeter. Superior lotion quality as well. Leaves my skin very silky and soft. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 1:20:00 AM More reviews by sweetiegracie

I used this many years ago but I remember LOVING how it smelled. I can't really say anything about its moisturizing qualities but that fragrance is enough to make me go back for more!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by scubaair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I keep this lotion on hand for a nice smelling subtle scent. I cannot stand strong perfumes or cheap lotions. I've not been able to wear anything from Body&Bath due to the strong scents and I've found some of the VSC scents the same except for this one. If I want to wear a scent I simply wear this lotion from the waist down and an unscented one on my upper half so the scent is not directly under my nose. This one is a nice change from the "smell like you could eat it" scents, it actually smells like what a woman should smell like.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2008 8:11:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

This smells like when someone comes out of the shower and you can smell their shampoo and you just want them to close the door. And get a new shampoo. I don't even use this personally, but I have to smell others using it.. so this get's a one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2008 8:12:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

My review is actually for the Endess Love Hydrating body lotion, not the typical tube body lotion. VS' tube lotions aren't as hydrating they also leave a sticky feel. The hydrating lotion in the bottle is much better and surprising it is very hydrating. I LOVE the smell of this, one reviewer says it smells like shampoo and haha they're probably right but the smell is still great. Who says shampoo smells bad? it smells light and refreshing, great for summer and it keeps my skin soft

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

it smells like shampoo.....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2007 3:15:00 AM More reviews by bamf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a gift from a friend along with perfume in the same fragrance. I love this one. Fantastic skin hydrator. Very silky. I was surprised that it actually agrees with my sensitive skin. A bit different from the other scents that seem to all smell the same to me. Such a lovely, light floral scent. Energizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2006 12:59:00 PM More reviews by laura4957

I just tried this today and I love it! I wear Love Spell usually for work but I was getting a little sick of so I was glad when my mum got me the Endless Love Lotion and Shower Gel (I'm in Canada, she went to Vegas for a week). I used the lotion this morning around 7am and I can still smell it now. I will definitely repurchase, I can see this being a staple.