December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Eyeliner - Lise Watier - Eye Glitter Liner in Opale

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by vivingy

such a pretty colour and stays on!! but i really don't use this enough because i'm lazy. writing this comment reminded me to use this the next time i wear make up! although i don't remember the price of this because i purchased this a long time ago, but i remember it was worth the price =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very pretty, subtle multi-colored glitter liner! I really don't reach for it enough.I love the brush that comes with it. Lise Watier glitter liners are some of the best I have used. They don't budge, and they wear for hours. I think they are great value and I would most certainly purchase them again. Maybe not this one in particular, though. Lise Watier glitter liners do not irritate my eyes and I have fairly sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 11:13:00 AM More reviews by OrchidGoddess

I love this product so much, that I've purchased 5 different colours, and plan on purchasing more.

The colour Opale, as this is a gorgeous medley of holographic sparkles in slightly whitey-clear base. I am a dancer, and I love to use this for competitions and shows. It's not so over the top as to appear like some pre-teen going out on a Friday night. It's really about the application. You can dab on a little just to brighten your eyes, or if you want the full on look, you can layer it more thickly. I like this brush as it is very very fine, so you easily dab tiny amounts of glitter, or go to mega extreme glittermania if you so desire. You can also use it to create designs or patterns on your face or body if you're going out or celebrating. It all depends on what it is that you're trying to achieve.

A special trick I use is to use it in the inner corners of my eyes, both top and bottom, rather than using it across the entire lash line. This helps to really open and brighten the eye. You can then either use a different colour of the Eye Glitter Liner, or a regular eye pencil/liquid liner etc. I dont find that that the glitter travels; it has good staying power, espcially when I am performing (think sweaty LOL).

The other colours that I have purchased are:
Opale (being reviewed)
Amethyste - purple glitter in a clear base
Black Diamond - black and silver glitter in a clear base
Golden Green - emerald green and gold glitter in a clear base
Peacock - turquoise blue and holographic glitter in a clear base - if you like blues, this one is my absolute favourite colour :D

Final Verdict: Fantastic product!!!!
Recommend: Yes absolutely - remember that anyone can wear a little bit of glitter no matter what their age - the key is moderation, and I can confidently say that you can easily achieve this with the Lise Watier eye glitter liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 3:09:00 AM More reviews by viiiology

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this glitter liner SO much! It makes my eyes pop, the consistency is great, and the glitters are fine and even. It's moderately priced and a tube lasts you practically forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2007 11:28:00 PM More reviews by matisse808

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is truly beautiful. However, on my moisturized eyes, the line thinned in some places and clumped in others, so that I had to give it several coats for an even finish. Tiny amounts of glitter do come loose during the course of the day. This is quite a dramatic look, for evenings and special occasions.I am going to try leaving off my morning eye treatment and see if that helps. Or using it on the top only. If I can find one, I'll try a clear sealant over the top of it. I love how tiny the grains of color are; the intensity of color in such tiny flakes is truly remarkable. Warning: Doesn't photograph well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2007 2:43:00 AM More reviews by tornadogirl

I bought several of the Eye Glitter liners and each of them are amazing! Being a little older, they are not something that I would use all the time but during the hoiday season they look really pretty- especially layered with a like-coloured eye shadow. They go on smoothly and don't flake off and the plus for me, they don't irritate my sensitive eyes! Would defintely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i TRIED this eye glitter liner in Opale, Midnight and Amethyst. 5 lippies b/c it was impressive, easy to apply, sparklyl and pretty pretty. Glitter didn't fall off into my eyes or on my face after hours of wear. All that being said, i won't purchase because i'm mid-30's, dark-skinned (a CCC / NC43/45 or CoverFX I40/B15) and this doesn't suit me. On darker skins, the glitter will REALLY show up. If that's what you want = great. Maybe better for glitzy party wear or clubbing. i'm looking for some oomph but not that much, so this is the only reason why it doesn't work for me. i can get away with bright colours on my eyes, but the glitter on my not-so-youthful face looks... just odd. Other than that, marvellous product and i'd recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2006 11:12:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

This is a truly pretty sparkly liner for those holiday soirees where you want to make an impression that is edgy, but not quite over the top. I can't elaborate on the excellent review below except to add that we also purchased Midnight Star which works well with nearly any shadow. The Opale is more suited as a contrast to a darker or brighter colour. Great find for less than $20. I think the eye colours are the star performers in the Lise Watier line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, of all 8 of Lise Watier's new (LE) Eye Glitter Liners, I think this one is the best of the bunch. It has an opalescent base with mutlicoloured pastel microglittes of green, lavender, blue, orange, pink, yellow... Goes on rather sheerly but the base colour is layerable so you can get a brighter, whiter line if you prefer with lots of pretty glitters. Almost looks dimensional where it's clear from one angle, white from another due to the reflective properties of the base. So etherial and pretty, like snowflakes on your eyes. I'd wear this over a deeper colour for more contrast and effect.
I almost passed this by, thinking it would just be glitter in a clear base (like all the others) but the coloured base sold me.
Retail for $16.50Cdn for 6ml/0.2 fl. oz.

FYI, the other colours are:
Amythyste (purple glitter in a clear base)
Black Diamond (black and silver glitter in a clear base)
Cognac (metallic copper/bronze glitter in a clear base)
Golden Green (gold and metallic green glitter in a clear base)
Midnight Star (silver and white? glitter in a clear base, IIRC)
Peacock (metallic teal & green glitter in a clear base)
Smokey Gold (tarnished cool gold in a clear base)