October 1, 2014 | 1961 users online

Loose Powders - Make Up For Ever - Shine On Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by shellslove

I'd like to give this 4 1/2 *'s! I generally love this powder. I believe I have the lightest nude color. I cannot comment on the price as I got this from an MUA'er - but it's MUFE which is usually pricey - but you get what you pay for. This has a scent I don't love - a 'mature' powdery smell. But it gives me that 'glow' when used over a finished face w/o messing up the look or giving coverage. I've haven't tried the HD powder yet, but this seems to give me that 'airbrushed' look as well. Hasn't made me breakout, which is always a plus. I would buy again but will never need to as a little goes along way and there is a TON of product. Only complaint is packaging - it's in a standard twist top container w/sifter - but all the powder has risen to the top and gets EVERYWHERE no matter what which is frustrating. Overall a great finishing product but not necessarily a necessity. If you want a polished look - this would be good for that =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 7:31:00 AM More reviews by veeboo

I have this in the flesh color. It looks very light in the package but is more of a translucent shimmer. A little bit goes a very long way! Although I do love this powder- I would not use this as a loose powder to set foundation- the amount needed for that would make you glow like the moon! I use this mostly as a highlighter- for a natural glow on my cheeks, eyes and forehead. It's possible to tone this down by mixing with MUFE super matte loose powder- but then you lose the effect you probably purchased it for.

Great product- as long as you don't use too much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Collected these when I worked for MUFE, and I love them. They give soft shimmer, provide a little definition, and glam up a look without fuss or excess.