October 21, 2014 | 1659 users online

Makeup Brushes - Clinique - Foundation Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by PattiHalstead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the foundation brush. Does the job really well. Not sure if I'm getting it as clean as possible with the Clinique cleanser. But the brush itself is wonderful and wonderfully designed. It's the right weight. Feels good in your hand and the handle conveys "Old time Hollywood glamour". The bristles feel good on your face. My kudos to the product designer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

This is a nice brush for applying and blending.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Tabrewer0518

I love i! Use it everyday! Easy on your face and blends makeup well!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by viviennepan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- air brush finish
- great and clean packaging
- easy to apply with
- easy to clean
- soft bristles

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this brush for years, I'd say maybe 6 years now. I wanted a foundation from Clinique and decided to get the foundation brush with it. It's held up amazing. I haven't ever experienced shedding. Its very soft, blends foundation wonderfully, especially runnier foundations. Over the years I've tried other methods of applying but I find using a brush like this less detrimental to my skin. I can't say that this is the perfect foundation brush but I will say that I have tried the Mac foundation brush, the Sigma copy, and also an Ecotools version, and this is by far the best one. In my opinion worth the money because I don't think I'd ever need to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by harrisonfjord

I went to the Clinique counter looking for foundation and a setting powder. Low and behold the SA used this brush to apply the foundation to my face and talked me into purchasing it. This retails for around $30-35 and honestly it isn't worth the money. I have tried using this with several foundations and no matter what, it applies streaky and looks unnatural. I still have to spend 10 minutes blending the foundation in with my fingers after using this, so it completely defeats the purpose of using a brush in the first place. I tend to use this to apply concealer and conceal blemishes. It is very easy to clean and I love the clear handle, but I would save your $$ and purchase MAC or Sigma brushes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm very surprised to see the overall good rating for this brush, because I hate mine. When used to apply foundation it is very streaky, hard to get into small areas of the face, and removes more coverage than it deposits. So instead I use it to apply products that come in a tub like Clinique moisturizers. I will say that the ferrule and bristles are good quality. It never looses bristles and is easy to clean. I dig the smooth clear lucite handle. But the brush itself is just not very functional for me. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

this is a really good foundation brush to work with after blending the foundation on my face it looks amazing no lines from the bristles its easy to work with as long as foundation is not so runny. I believe I paid $33.00 for this . I like the clear packaging. the bristles are very nice I've had this brush for a while and the bristles are still on pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I wouldn't buy this brush again is because I don't use foundation brushes enough to pay this much for one.
BUT..
This brush is very very high quality. It is extremely soft, and has thick bristles that apply foundation well. I also love the clear handle; it looks nice and is very sturdy and easy to control.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Firstly I love Clinique. I trust their products and always try and buy from them. I normally use a sigma foundation brush but misplaced it so decided to try out Clinique’s. The feeling on your face is like velvet. This brush is a lovely indulgence. It makes my foundation glide over my skin and provide a very even coverage. The only down side is it seems to soak up the foundation (like most foundation brushes) but this is nothing abnormal to those using make-up brushes. Comparing it to Sigma, surprisingly it’s not that much better given the price gap. I would recommend this but can advise you can get a fairly similar result using sigma. The brush quality however is definitely allot better. As usual go Clinique!