July 26, 2014 | 1529 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite nail polish colour two summers in a row now. It's hard to capture the colour in pictures..it looks fuschia pink in pictures, but really it's a bright pinkish coral. I paid just under $2 dollars for it at Walmart (Canada)...and it lasts just as long as my OPI polish using the same base (OPI natural strengthener) and top coat (Revlon Quick Dry). It's just nice and bright..a perfect summery shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

This stuff is awesome! It's the perfect summery coral color (on my skin tone) lots of reviews on here say its hot pink, but its definitely a more coral color and I love it! And .99!? You can't go wrong! I'll re buy for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by swirlpeace67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

i love wet n wild products!
the nail polish colors on their line are endless,
and the quality is very nice, except i wish the brush was bigger

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by 8erica8

It's nothing new, this color is soooo been seen. It's not even a pretty pink, it's leaning too much to orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Korra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Polish is a pretty pink, very cheap lasts a few days. Would buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Kayla25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this polish! It lasts long and this color is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

The formula is awful and it seems to never dry. I prefer Wet N Wild's How I Met Your Magenta, which is a pinker version of this shade with yellow gold shimmer.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Loplii

The color is great but he texture is terrible . For the cheap price, what u expect?! So overall, I rather buy some polish more expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color! It's so... poppy and happy! It just lightens up my mood. It's a nice coral-y pink that reminds me of a color Maybelline nail polish used to have (that I still have). Like most other polishes in this line, it has great pigmentation, and goes on opaquely with just 1-2 coats. Overall, a great buy! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dreamy Poppy is a hard color to describe. Actually, the bottle does look hot pink. However, there seems to be a debate if this color is Poppy, Hot Pink or Coral. On my nails with two coats, it does appear to look like Poppy flowers in this picture.
On me, it doesn't appear as bright to be Hot Pink nor does it appear too milky and with orange tones like Coral. I do appreciate WnW nail polish shades because they are good quality for real cheap. I'm very tough on my nails and my WnW resists chips better than some of the other more expensive brands.