Wet 'n' Wild Dreamy Poppy

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/11/2014 5:02:00 PM

This is what I call a "toenail polish." I use brighter colors for my toenails, and more classic colors for my nails. (And I never, ever match fingernails to toenails.) I bought this color because I thought it was cheerful and fun, and it is.

My favorite nail polish colour two summers in a row now. It's hard to capture the colour in pictures..it looks fuschia pink in pictures, but really it's a bright pinkish coral. I paid just under $2 dollars for it at Walmart (Canada)...and it lasts just as long as my OPI polish using the same base (OPI natural strengthener) and top coat (Revlon Quick Dry). It's just nice and bright..a perfect summery shade.

on 6/22/2013 4:57:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! It's the perfect summery coral color (on my skin tone) lots of reviews on here say its hot pink, but its definitely a more coral color and I love it! And .99!? You can't go wrong! I'll re buy for sure!

on 1/15/2013 9:42:00 PM

i love wet n wild products!
the nail polish colors on their line are endless,
and the quality is very nice, except i wish the brush was bigger

on 12/31/2012 9:39:00 AM

It's nothing new, this color is soooo been seen. It's not even a pretty pink, it's leaning too much to orange.

on 12/28/2012 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Polish is a pretty pink, very cheap lasts a few days. Would buy again

on 12/18/2012 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this polish! It lasts long and this color is amazing!

on 12/18/2012 7:13:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

The formula is awful and it seems to never dry. I prefer Wet N Wild's How I Met Your Magenta, which is a pinker version of this shade with yellow gold shimmer.

on 9/10/2012 11:25:00 PM

The color is great but he texture is terrible . For the cheap price, what u expect?! So overall, I rather buy some polish more expensive

on 9/10/2012 10:53:00 PM

I love this color! It's so... poppy and happy! It just lightens up my mood. It's a nice coral-y pink that reminds me of a color Maybelline nail polish used to have (that I still have). Like most other polishes in this line, it has great pigmentation, and goes on opaquely with just 1-2 coats. Overall, a great buy! :)

Popular Polishes