December 20, 2014 | 1664 users online

Toners - Environ - Alpha Hydroxy Toner Mild

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by marba1

I love this toner!! I am super demanding when it comes to skin care because I am a licensed esthetician and I have seen all from doctors office, department stores, sephora, organic spa and wholefood brands..

I love Environ Toner and few other products + the DF machine facial is the best thing out there, of course I do love microcurrents from Bio-Therapeutic machine too....

Environ rocks!!!!!

PS: If you're very oily skin USE THE STRONGER TONER, this one is mild and for sensitive skins..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by JCM123

I have been using this for a couple weeks now and although there has been a slight improvement in reduction of black heads, I do think it is probably too early to say for definite! I will update once I have used for a while longer... what I can confirm is that my skin is defo feeling much smoother and softer! so Thumbs up in my opinion and so long as no weird side effects that crop up it seems to be working so far!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by irinahanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found this product to be just okay.It didn't do much for my skin (oily,acne-prone).The main thing that it does do is make you're skin really smooth (i'm curious what percentage of glycolic acid it has,it doesn't say on the bottle).
It's nice that it has just 3 ingredients (water,glycolic acid,ammonium hydroxide), has no smell at all,no color (like water).I don't use a cotton ball/disk,i just spread it with my fingers.It doesn't sting my face at all.If i hadn't felt the smoothness i would say it's water.It didn't cleared my acne,didn't stopped the oilyness,it just made my skin smooth.
I used the toner every night for the last 2 months,and i still have half of it(apparently you're supposed to use it for just 6-8 weeks,but i'm still going to use it).I'm not going to buy it again,it's quite expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 3:35:00 AM More reviews by hescott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have mild acne on my chin and along my jaw line. Its the horrible hormonal stuff that is underneath the skin and makes your skin look bumpy and a bit rough. I had heard really great things about the environ range so after trying just about everything possible short of something really heavy duty and harmful I went to a therapist who suggested I use this toner (among other things). She started me on the mild one and said that you work up to the stronger one.

When I first used it it stung a little bit but not in a "this is burning my face" kind of way. I religiously use this every morning and night and LOVE the way it makes my skin feel. It is really great at clearing that last little bit of make up off and it works great on places where you have a bit of dry skin (for me its the side of my nose and sometimes on the sides of my chin). This is so good it just clears off the rough skin and it leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.

I used to have a moderately oily t-zone, the kind where I would have to make sure I set my foundation properly in the morning or else it would slide off my face by morning tea. I dont know whether its this toner or a combination of the environ products I have been using but I honestly dont have the same oilyness problem anymore. My skin is still hydrated but no big shiny t-zone. This is amazing for me as I have always been really embarrased about my make up sliding off and would avoid touching my face at all costs!

Definitely recommend this toner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 8:58:00 AM More reviews by elfelettem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I've been using the Environ range for some months, and I highly recommend it.

I started using environ products (Mild Toner, Active Subutone Wash, and Debut Moisturiser) and its clearing my skin, improving the tone and radiance and minimising fine lines.

There was some break outs in the beginning but I worked out that the break outs was actually deep congestion working its way out. Congestion I didn't even know I had! Once it cleared my skin stayed clear.

I really like this product and this range. I'm 30+ with relatively good skin (slight tendency to sensitivity and break outs) and the ranges I'd been using previously just were beginning not to cut it.

The toner improves my skin's tone and radiance. I think its also helping to normalise my normal-tending-to-oily skin. Less shine throughout the day etc. I'd prefer the packaging had a pump, just both convenience and for greater control.

So basically, my skin is clear, looks good, lines and breakouts are minimised... I'm very happy with the Environ range. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 5:15:00 AM More reviews by 00R00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful glycolic toner. I also tried the Alpha Toner Forte, but found it was far too strong for my skin. Keep in mind you use toner twice a day so you do not want to overload the skin. I actually preferred to use this with my fingers rather than a cotton pad to ensure no fluff etc. penentrated with the toner, being a glycolic formulation. This is a well-formulated preparation with minimal ingredients that I would repurchase if required by my skin care regime. (I did try a full on Environ regime, however the particular system I followed did not deliver spectacular enough results for me to wish to continue).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2006 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Anna_Copa_Cabana

This stuff has made a huge improvement in my skin, noticeable in 2-3 days. In winter especially, but really all the time, I struggle with slightly peeling skin. Retin-a micro, dry air, and hard water are all contributers. When I added this toner to my routine, the peeling skin disappeared completely within days. With continued use, my skin is significantly smoother and clearer. Breakouts are less frequent, and overall my complexion looks great. I know it's due to this toner because after stopping use, the peelies and roughness returned. I really love this stuff and my only complaint is that you need to use it within eight weeks after opening, so trying to ration it isn't really an option. Also, it can be hard to find. I was introduced to this by my dermatologist and now I buy it from a salon that carries the product line so I don't always have to make an appointment just to refill my supply. If you have normal, combo, or sensitive skin and you can find it, give it a shot-- it works wonders.