September 30, 2014 | 1625 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - LipShine Shimmer Glaze Brush On Gloss - Pink Grapefruit

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I have very pigmented lips, and this shows up clear even after 2 thick coats. I did like the sweet pink grapefruit smell the first time I used it, but by the second time it was just a plastic-y scent. The packaging is an unusual good example of the click pen trend that began with Stila Lip Glazes - unlike many others, you don't have to carefully count out X number of clicks to get it started or risk having it all come oozing out at once. The brush is just the right balance between soft and firm, and the pen that matches the shade inside looks quite nice despite being cheap, rather thin plastic. Perhaps I'll have more luck with some of the other shades - I also got Vanilla Bean, Mochaccino (looks pigmented?), and Candy. And hey, they're only US$1.99 @ Walgreens!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice gloss, but it has no pigment. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Mal96luv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss! It smells great and is GREAT quality, especially for the cheap price. I definitely want to try other shades. It doesn't last very long and it doesn't have much prodduct in it but it's a beautiful color and i adore this lipgloss :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupgal47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is great for a while, then it feels like sand on your lips. I used to use this ALL THE TIME, but then i got older and decided that lipsticks are so much better than cheap lipglosses like this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by kellyrau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great lipgloss. The color was very sheer and it gives you that shiny effect but not to much, you know when it looks like your lips are going to drip, well this doesnt do that. I just bought this today and i am going to go back for more colors. Also love the soft brush tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up this lipgloss at Walgreens because I was looking to test out different colors and not drop loads of money. So when I saw these Jordana lipglosses for only $2, I snatched 'em up fight away.

Pink Grapefruit reminds me of a pink lemonade type of color. It is hard to describe because it is bright and summer-y but still soft and light. The application was just a little sticky and uneven, but for the price, I thought it was great. I actually enjoyed the smell and the taste of the product --a fresh citrusy taste. As far as long-term wear, this only lasted me about an hour before all of the color was gone, but it left a bit of a shine to the lipstick I had applied under it. What I did notice was the fact that you only get enough product for 10 applications, 15 at most, but I really wasn't really expecting it to last me a long time.
The packaging of the product is average, just your common brush tip applicator.

Considering the price of this lipgloss, it surpassed my expectations for quaility. I would definetly purchase these again so I can experiement with shades and throw a few in my purse or backpack for color touchups through the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by candyisverygood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an excellent lip gloss for the price of less than $2! I thought this was going to be some lame excuse for a lip gloss just because I never really hear anything about this product, but I was super impressed. I would pay $10 for this! The color is a light, not shimmery, just shiny pink. And it shows up that way! It's very pigmented for being so light. It feels super nice on my lips and has just the right consistency. The smell is kind of like a grapefruit actually, and it's actually really good! I feel that everyone should give this product a go!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

I got this back when I was still in my teeny bopper phase, and thought clicky lip gloss pens were the latest makeup craze or something, even though they weren't. haha. Anyways, I still like this stuff though, it is so much better than Jordana's Squeeze N' Shines, which smell like fruity plastic. Pink grapefruit actually smells nice, and it's not overpowering, it's light and fruity/candylike. The only problem I have is that this stuff tends to be a little watery. But that is 10 times better than too thick or tacky so I'm not really complaining. It's just that I'm now on a conquest for more pigmented glosses, and this is pretty clear. I still like it though, when I just need a light glossy...CHEAP moisturizer for my lips that smells nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

when i first got this product, i was like it's nothing special. however, after using it for a day or so i started to like it very much. the smell is not really pink grapefruit more like candied grapefruit. also, the scent is very light not powering at all. it's not sticky. glides on very well, and give my lips a very sheer baby pink tint to it. also, the packaging is just like the stilla lip glaze, except it only cost me $2. btw, it's also very long lasting, for me that is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this gloss. I picked up the lightest pink color of the selection without even realizing what type of product it was going to be because I wanted to try out some Jordana stuff. I got in the car and opened this stuff up. Despite click pens being annoying, i'm really pleased with this gloss! It glides on really nicely onto my lips and feels so good! Definitely not sticky, and the color is up my alley too. Its almost this shimmery, lightish but medium pink that looks glossy and on my semi pigmented lips, shows up. I will definitely be going back for more of these just to try out some other colors. For the price, you can't go wrong.