November 22, 2014 | 1676 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Happy Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by jetdelumiere

I will always buy this since it's my favorite bubble bath, such a refreshing smell! (the other reviews described it well) divine! and the name fits perfectly, it will sure make you feel happy after a long-hard-hot day! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mmmagique

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells so good! It's what the Sicilian bomb is supposed to smell like, (imo).

Happy has a lovely orange smell...just like fresh citrus.

The bubbles are big, plentiful, and beautiful. Some of the bubbles I looked at, had a glow about them, that is difficult to describe. I will buy this one again...as long as they offer it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This must have been very citrusy when new. I got mine in a swap and it seems to be pretty old as the scent is faint. But from what I got it was like "Little Balls of Sunshine in a Bag". Very clean and fresh....with the Orange Flower, Tangerine and Neroli.....almost similar to Prince BBS

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 11:27:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

A great bubble bar- this is a deep, dark turquoise, with a glittery "Happy" stamp on top. The scent is an uplifting citrus, with a definite dose of bergamot. The bubble bar produces loads of bubbles, and keeps a strong scent in the tub. This product does need to be used up quickly- one of mine turned grey after 8 months or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2002 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Annie

I must say that I was very impressed with the amount of bubbles this made in my VERY hard water (and I only used half of it).

I wish the scent had been stronger though. Happy has neroli, tangerine, orange, and sandalwood - it was pleasant but pretty weak.