July 30, 2014 | 1878 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Head to Toe baby wash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ktmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG for me. This does not give me acne, and is extremely gentle. I use it all over, including on my face. I follow up with Witch hazel for toner and then sweet almond oil for moisturizer. This regimen works perfectly for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by ratgirldjh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i usually buy the generic version of this from my grocery store (HEB for those lucky enough to be in Texas).

i was out and at another store and bought this instead thinking it would be the same thing.

well for me it was MUCH more drying and it made my scalp itch!

i took it back and will never stray again from my generic :(

too bad - i love the cute little bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by delish288

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for the honey apple scent in the baby wash. This product is phenomenal for price, amount in the container, the scent is so beautiful and the wash is soft and it doesnt make me itch. I buy these 4 or 5 at a time when they go on sale although the regular price is under $5.00 usually so price is not an object for the product. I have itchy skin and found this a few months ago and tried it thinking just another product to make me itch but it really it became my favorite bath and shower product to use. . It is a product to make me look forward to bath or shower time bec it is soft and the scent remains on the skin for a while but not perfummy to make the skin overtaken with scent, it is a soft and very clean scent. I will never be without the wash and will next try the lotion and hopefully it the lotion is as yummy as the wash it will become another favorite. Hopefully this wont be discontinued like a lot of other products in this brand as I have finally found a worthy body wash to continue using without scratching my skin until I draw blood. .

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 5:48:00 AM More reviews by nlakhani

This product is good as a shower gel but not as a make up remover or cleanser.
I tried to remove make up using this product but unfortunately it does not shift make up off the face and having washed my face I took to a cleanser and cotton wool to check if all had been removed .... it hadnt.
There was a load of dirt still trapped on my skin.

Its probably best for as it says washing a new baby or a basic shower gel for skin conditions.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Basic, effective multi-use product that anyone can and should have at their disposal. It's a great alternative to baby shampoo- the baby wash has a milder fragrance and slightly thicker consistency, and works just as well for everyday needs. I bought this based on rave reviews and am very glad I did. I mainly use this as a body wash- it's very mild and works effectively at cleansing and softening my skin without irritation or risk of breakouts. I sometimes use this as a face wash as well, mainly at night to wash off makeup, which it works very well for. As others have mentioned, it has similar ingredients to Purpose face wash, at a fraction of the price- I have to agree that it works the same. I alternate with Cetaphil Gentle cleanser, which works well but isn't as effective at removing eye makeup. I have also used this once as a shampoo, which I wouldn't do regularly, but it worked surprisingly well considering it's formulated for babies and toddlers. This has so many uses- from body wash to face cleanser to brush cleanser, this stuff is fantastic. I will definitely take this with me whenever I travel, as it has so many uses- no need to pack separate products when I have this on hand. I'm on a budget too, so I appreciate that it's reasonably priced. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a gentle yet effective multi-use product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

after switching loads of cleansers, lately i've been sticking religiously to this cleanser (face wise). in the past it used to dry me out a bit, but not anymore. the trick that works for me is to only use the slightest amount you can, using your wet hands, on wet face and lather it up, then rinse it all with cold water and you're done! the skin is so soft and clean afterwards and i do think it prevents clogged pores and acne. highly recommend.

edit: 5.11.13- i think it dried out my skin so stopped using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by clp0930

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to use purpose but when my then fiance(now husband)lost his visa I agreed to go to India with him. I tried a lot of local face washes but they all irritated my sensitive skin, then at the suggestion of a friend I tried baby wash. It's amazing and doesn't dry my skin as much as purpose used to. If you're looking for a basic face wash for very sensitive skin I would definitely recommend this. It's cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

I use this wash as a simple, no frills face wash. I have sensitive skin on my face and I cannot use most products, even those tailored towards sensitive skin. Purpose wash has the same ingredients (almost)- but this is way cheaper and lasts much longer. Such a multi-use product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin is extremely annoying and unpredictable. It's very sensitive and reactive, with this annoying tendency for folliculitis to flare up on my chest a couple times a year. I've had to experiment a lot with different body washes/shower gels, trying to find something that won't aggravate my skin, yet still cleanses effectively and smells at least halfway decent. Johnson & Johnson Head to Toe Baby Wash is quite nice, as it seems to be relatively no-frills and mild. At least, that's how it works on my particular body. I've been using it for the past few months and it hasn't seemed to cause any excess irritation. I might go back to using Yes to Carrots Hydrating Shower Gel after I use up my Johnson & Johnson, only because I prefer the fragrance of Yes to Carrots. However, I still highly recommend Johnson & Johnson Head to Toe and would definitely repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I had bottles of this for my baby. However after some weeks of use I switched to an organic head to toe wash for him...no parabens or SLS, etc. it smells better, moisturizes his hair whilst cleaning it, and doesn't cause tears either). Anyway. Packaging sucks, imo. Other than that, gentle, good for brushes, body, face. My ophthalmologist told me to use this on my eyes twice a day to take care of irritation and prevent styes.