July 29, 2014 | 1900 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Foot Works Overnight Treatment

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Starlajean12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Just received my first Avon order ever today. I have always been interested in the foot works and skin so soft lines. Anyway this is really nice! And for 2 bucks?! Definitely! I got the regular one, the smell is meh but it has a great consistency, doesn't feel greasy or gross on my feet. Not gonna lie I'm gonna use it on my hands as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

I really like this. Moisturizing but not greasy at all, isn't too thick and smells lovely in lavender. I got this as a Christmas gift and it will get a lot of use!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is pretty good. It's not a miracle worker by any means, but it is better than many foot creams I have tried. I like the smell a lot. The little beads in it disappear as you rub it in. I have been putting some on in the morning before I put my socks on, and I like using it that way. I sometimes use it for a hand cream, too. I do think it helps with dryness and roughness.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sbowlchica

Wow! My feet were so rough and I left this on overnight, under socks, for 2 nights in a row (don't worry, I don't mean not washing my face for 2 nights... geez :P) and my feet are softer than they've ever been. Still some roughness around the back of the sole, but my feet have gotten a lot softer. Definitely worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am very impressed with this cream. Initially I wasn't expecting much because I had been failed by other products in this line. It is a medium thick cream with little red beads blended into it. I used this day and night on both my hands and feet and the next morning I had beautiful soft hands and feet to match. it has a light fragrance to it, by it is not bothersome. This is to me, the star of this line. I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by sistersings09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I have only used it twice (with aloe infused socks), but it's moisturizing, softening, and it smells awesome. I don't know why the smell even matters since it's going on your feet, but hey...I will repost if I have any problems, though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 This is an ok foot cream. Good if you don't have major drynes issues. The smell is very strong. I stoped using it when I realised that my Avène Cold Cream body lotion was doing the same job. Still, it's a cream to consider since it's so inexpensive and you can often get several FootWorks products for a very low price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2010 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Deanna2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the quality of this product, but for me, the fragrance is overpowering and lingering. If they offered a fragrance-free version, I might purchase again, but this is too much for my taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by maugustawoodland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At first I wasn’t impressed with this cream, but after a few nights of using it I really noticed a difference in my feet. They were much smoother and softer. I really like the novelty of the pink-colored beads that disappear when you rub the cream into your feet. If you have cracked skin or cuts, watch out! This stuff will sting like no other. But I like it when I don’t have any foot problems to deal with. I will buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by mam311

I have horribly dry, cracked, rough feet, and this didn't do a thing to help them. I honestly bought it to support breast cancer, and it was cheap enough so Im not that upset about it. Just wish it would have worked.