Hard Candy Blush in Dimple

4.3

on 11/6/2005 5:32:00 PM

One of my standby blushes that I tend to use more in the spring/summer. I do not care that much about the travel brush but it was a nice add-on considering the price.

on 1/8/2005 2:04:00 PM

Wonderful neutral blush. I have very pale skin and don't be fooled by its deceptively dark appearance in the compact. Not too pink, not too brown, just very natural and no shimmer so it's great for everyday! A little pricey, but you get a lot of product and it comes with a travel retractable brush.

on 1/6/2005 5:31:00 PM

Too brown for my skintone, showing up with no hints of peach as described on the website. Would look nice over a tan in the summer though. I give it a 2 lipstick rating for not scrimping on the size & for the retractable brush it comes with.

on 1/10/2004 12:34:00 PM

I love the colour of this brush and like that the compact doesnt have the brush inside, as i'd rather use my own. The colour is perfect for my neutral, pale tones and i sometimes use it to bring out my green eyes as an eyeshadow. Love it!

on 5/30/2003 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Lovely nude blush, wonderful texture, generous amount. What's not to love? Oh, the price. But wait, I got it 40% off so I love it even more =)
Doesn't turn orange, and is great for this pink PPP. Very natural looking. I'd prefer they dropped the price and got rid of the silly brush that comes with--I didn't find the brush to be of very good quality, but I suppose it's better than most brushes that come prepackaged with blush.

on 2/9/2003 8:05:00 PM

I fell in love with this blush @ Sephora today. My daughter pointed it out to me. Only 11 and she's got a great eye for what looks good. I think I'm in trouble. LOL!! She was right on the money with this blush. Looks really dark but once applied it's the perfectly flushed cheeks shade. a light rosey brown. If Cargo catalina had some brown it would look like Dimple. Took a lot of restraint not to buy this today. I really need to make a dent in the many other blushes I own. I will definately be buying this in the near future.

on 10/10/2002 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

When I first bought dimple I thought I had made a mistake - that it would be too brown for my fair skin. Instead it has turned into the most natural looking blush that I own. I like to use dimple by itself but it also looks great with a pop of Cheekie blush on top of it. Great product, huge compact so it's a good price. I wish they would make some in a travel size to carry around.

on 3/29/2002 10:31:00 AM

Even though its 22.50, this blush works great, its an awesome color for light olive skin, and doesn't fade!