October 25, 2014 | 897 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush in Dimple

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2005 5:32:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

One of my standby blushes that I tend to use more in the spring/summer. I do not care that much about the travel brush but it was a nice add-on considering the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2005 2:04:00 PM More reviews by beth51276

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wonderful neutral blush. I have very pale skin and don't be fooled by its deceptively dark appearance in the compact. Not too pink, not too brown, just very natural and no shimmer so it's great for everyday! A little pricey, but you get a lot of product and it comes with a travel retractable brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2005 5:31:00 PM More reviews by MissLelly

Too brown for my skintone, showing up with no hints of peach as described on the website. Would look nice over a tan in the summer though. I give it a 2 lipstick rating for not scrimping on the size & for the retractable brush it comes with.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2004 12:34:00 PM More reviews by janeshiva1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the colour of this brush and like that the compact doesnt have the brush inside, as i'd rather use my own. The colour is perfect for my neutral, pale tones and i sometimes use it to bring out my green eyes as an eyeshadow. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Paniscus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lovely nude blush, wonderful texture, generous amount. What's not to love? Oh, the price. But wait, I got it 40% off so I love it even more =)
Doesn't turn orange, and is great for this pink PPP. Very natural looking. I'd prefer they dropped the price and got rid of the silly brush that comes with--I didn't find the brush to be of very good quality, but I suppose it's better than most brushes that come prepackaged with blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 8:05:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this blush @ Sephora today. My daughter pointed it out to me. Only 11 and she's got a great eye for what looks good. I think I'm in trouble. LOL!! She was right on the money with this blush. Looks really dark but once applied it's the perfectly flushed cheeks shade. a light rosey brown. If Cargo catalina had some brown it would look like Dimple. Took a lot of restraint not to buy this today. I really need to make a dent in the many other blushes I own. I will definately be buying this in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2002 11:10:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first bought dimple I thought I had made a mistake - that it would be too brown for my fair skin. Instead it has turned into the most natural looking blush that I own. I like to use dimple by itself but it also looks great with a pop of Cheekie blush on top of it. Great product, huge compact so it's a good price. I wish they would make some in a travel size to carry around.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2002 10:31:00 AM More reviews by SarahP2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Even though its 22.50, this blush works great, its an awesome color for light olive skin, and doesn't fade!