July 24, 2014 | 1730 users online

Eye Shadow - Flirt - Dreamy Eyes Eyeshadow in Witchy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 11:11:00 PM More reviews by 8ball

I have to put in my $0.02 here. I have yet to be disappointed in a Flirt e/s. The quality is amazing - hi pigment, great lasting power, beautiful colors. I wish they would come out with a palette because it's so annoying and too much packaging to buy all their e/s individually. I like this color Witchy so well that I accidentally bought it twice! It is the perfect neutral matte brown with a tinge of warmth to look natural. It's dark enough for the crease but not so dark as to look like you put eyeliner in your crease. It would work well in so many ways - the natural look, as part of a smokey eye, or by itself. Good work, Flirt! The only thing is -- I hate it's container. It's in waaayyy too much packaging, a compact that sort of unfolds open and takes up much more room than it needs to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Im in love with Flirt Dreamy Eyes...gorgeous colors, quality texture. Witchy is a fantastic basic medium brown with just a hint of shimmer. I love it blended in the crease for a more natural day look- looks awesome with gold shadows. The color, as with all Flirt shadows, is sheer but buildable. I always use my liquid foundation as an eyeshadow base, so this shadow always lasts long into the night. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2007 8:06:00 AM More reviews by ahryb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fabulous creamy soft shadow that delivers a lot of pigment. It's a medium taupe brown color, neutral and basic, appropriate for work, for a more "natural/casual" look or with a brighter mouth. Not overly shimmery or glittery, the actual color goes on more noticeably than I anticipated and actually defines my eyes quite well. This shadow still creased on me without a shadow base but then virtually every shadow does. The packaging is OK (black case with a basic applicator) and the price is OK but a tad expensive. However, the quality is great and I'm loving the color. It is probably best for fairer skin tones. A definite "go to" for that basic brown/taupe shadow!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2007 5:26:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

A very nice basic medium brown color, with no shimmer or glitter. It is actually suprisingly really pigmented, because the tiniest bit shows up very well. But too much on my PPP tends to look really bad, but a small amount looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 7:11:00 PM More reviews by YoursEvermore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought this color and I love it. It's a light taupe color with a slight shimmer that works really well when I want a natural look (I use it with Sugar Daddy). It might not work on everyone, but fair-skinned ladies should check it out. You can easily build up the color with a brush or even with the little sponge applicator that comes with it. I didn't have any problems with it wearing off that some people were having (I even took a nap with it on and it didn't come off). The packaging is kind of weird. It slides out to the right, like Clinique's eyeshadow, and then you have to flip up a mirror, but it's not too bad and the mirror is a nice feature if you're traveling or applying makeup on the go. I'd definitely buy Witchy again, along with other Flirt eyeshadows. :)