October 1, 2014 | 1588 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes - Bronze Green 5L

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by sheilaKL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeliner! The color is a deep metallic bronzey green with shimmer. Staying power is excellent and i find it to be very smooth and opaque on application. Aqua Eyes pencils are great *if* they have "metallic" in the description...the others have been dissapointing!
This is a Holy grail for me and a very unique color, more of a bronzey olive than clinique egyptian and batter staying power on me than creamshapers in general

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2006 1:39:00 PM More reviews by tracita

Another lovely Christmas gift...beautiful color (described as a Bronze Green) and even though I've only applied it once (I just received it this morning), I'm loving it!! I had no problems with application and I am finding excellent staying power thus far...of course I've only had it on for a few hours...I'll be back to update after more usage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color of this pencil is a bronzy deep moss green, but the pencil just says "5L." The color is absolutely gorgeous; a very warm, dark green w/subtle bronze shimmer - very suble, fine shimmer which just adds a bit of dimension to the shade.

This is the most lovely pencil of life & the color stays & stays. I will definitely purchase again when the time comes.