October 20, 2014 | 1143 users online

Body Scrubs - MMU Cosmetics - Turbinado Body Buff[Discontinued]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2002 1:55:00 PM More reviews by WendyWhy

This is actually a great product - smells great and your skin is silky smooth after your shower - plus it's fun to use and feels great on....Ultimately, I will not repurchase because it's really overpriced for what you get (basically sugar and scented oil) - and you can find cheaper alternatives that work just as well. Also, shipping from Canada is expensive and when it arrived - the oil from the jar had completely soaked the shipping box. Better to just pick this up from a local shop and save yourself the trouble!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2002 2:56:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this actually competes (and ranks with) my all time favorite scrub, Skinmarket's Deliciousness! I ordered a beyond heavenly blend of Sugar Cookies, Cinnamon Bun Bons and Vanilla Superb, and I was blown away by how good it smelled. I had to force myself not to reach in and take a bite. The wonderful thing about this stuff is how moisturizing it is while doing the job any good scrub should do. It effectively got rid of my dry spots, and the oils kept my skin soft and supple while maintaining that sweet scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2002 1:32:00 AM More reviews by browneyed-girl

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best to-date that I've tried! I ditched my long-time mainstay Origins Salt Scrub for my new favorite.

Lemon Creme Cake in a scent 2 is just right. :) It really is like smelling the Duncan Hines' version.

A great product for my normally dry skin.

The price is a little high and the 4 oz comes in a plastic tub w/ a metal screw-on lid, which while not sophisticated is practical for the shower. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

On an impulse I decided to try the MMU scrubs. I tried all 3, Turbinado, Sugared Seas, and Polish Me. All three are wonderful! I got the Turbinado Body Buff (which is a sugar scrub) in Lemon Batter, Brown Sugar and Vanilla Creme all rolled into one! You can choose from a huge list of different scents to create your own unique scent. There are actually so many scents it will intimidate you! And you can choose your intensity level, I chose 3 the strongest. Well this smells like Fresh Brown Sugar Scrub with a vanilla undertone! Delicious! It comes in a 8 oz jar with a little plastic scooper. Gives an amazing scrub to the body with tons of essential oil to really make your skin soft and moisturized! I love this! And the price is less than half of Fresh! Great product for everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2002 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Atypical

I love this scrub! The packaging, the lingering scent (Creme Brulee) & the texture. For those who think NE's scrubs don't provide enough oil, look no further - MMU 's Turbinado Body Buff will leave you looking & feeling like a sleek mama right out of the shower & beyond. =)