Bliss Labs Lemon Sage Body Scrub

3.5

on 7/23/2012 8:19:00 PM

Oh, I loved this scrub! I liked that it wasn't harsh, and it didn't leave a film on my skin. It was great for prescrubbing before self-tanner. It is expensive but it lasts for quite a while. and the smell! Sooo nice in the morning to wake up to. I would definitely repurchase. :-)

on 6/21/2009 3:20:00 PM

average at best, a little drying. Very small amount for the price ...not worth it in my opinion.Fine scrub grains which was nice for delicate skin. I am using Jo Malone's vitamin scrub now and loving it!

on 3/1/2009 5:20:00 PM

I love the lemon scent of Bliss' products and the scrub is no exception. What I like about this scrub is the consistency. It's not drippy or runny but still lathers well and helps me feel clean and refreshed. The price is a little high but I don't use a lot at a time so it's worth it to me. Will buy again!

on 7/27/2008 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Worth the splurge especially if you enjoy the scent of Bliss Labs lemon & sage body products. I love the really thick cream base that is densely packed with fine polyethylene beads. There is enough exfoliation to feel substantial, but the synthetic grains are much kinder to the skin. I use this product right before shaving or before using a self tanner. ~~~INGREDIENTS: water * polyethylene * hydrogenated coco-glycerides * glyceryl stearate SE * caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride * glycerin * C12-15 alkyl benzoate * stearic acid * butylene glycol * cetyl alcohol * cetearyl alcohol * hydrogenated jojoba oil * shea butter * shorea stenoptera * PEG-10 sunflower glycerides * olive oil PEG-7 esters * lemon peel oil * fragrance (parfum) * aloe barbadensis leaf juice * panthenol * lemon fruit extract * sage leaf extract * hydrolyzed rice protein * hydrolyzed jojoba protein * hydrolyzed oat protein * magnesium aluminum silicate * ceteareth-20 * xantham gum * triethanolamine * BHT * disodium EDTA * phenoxyethanol * methylparaben * propylparaben * ethylparaben * limonene * butylparaben * citral * methylchloroisothiazolinone * methylisothiazolinone

on 10/23/2007 1:15:00 AM

I put that I would buy this product again, but I mean if it were on SALE or if I got it as a GIFT.

I really like the creamy texture, the scent is not unpleasant, it's just not my thing personally. I used this today before the shower I massaged all over and ( should have gone longer) really love the way I feel tonight, I am all fesh, soft and moistuized. I was really suprised by how much I liked it. ( I tried Peter Thomas Roth's and was so/so it was just toooo soft and slippery, for me) This was a great middle between the super rough, stingy salt scrubs and the creamy softer buffing action.

The price is a little silly though, I am curently trolling eBay looking for a deal. I think the amount of product I used just today makes a real purchase ( 36 bucks) out of the question.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I use it all the time before I hop in the shower. When i rinse it off my skin feels brand new even in the cold winter days. Feels silky smooth and great smell! Will certainly continue to use.

on 8/17/2007 10:59:00 PM

I adore Bliss' Lemon Sage scent, so I was thrilled to see a body scrub. I'm a big fan of the body butter, and figured the scrub would be top notch, as well. I wasn't disappointed in the scent, and it's a fine body wash, but I'm only giving it 2 lippies b/c it does *not* exfoliate in any way that a body scrub should, and for the price, I expect better results. The granules are too fine to have any effect, and you have to use so much product that the price is really not justified. It's too bad, b/c I really love the scent. I hope they try again with a new scrub!

on 6/5/2007 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a pretty average scrub. The grains are very fine, so if you want substantial grittiness, this is not the scrub for you. It comes in a tube and is not oily or greasy, which is a plus. The scent is lemony with a botanical kick, which prevents it from smelling like Pledge. I quite like the way it smells. However, it's really pricey. I got a sample size in my Best of Bliss kit and don't plan on buying a full-size tube. There are better and cheaper scrubs out there.

on 2/15/2007 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is an average scrub but I love the lemon and sage scent. It is overpriced. there are many better scrubs out there that I think is worth the money.

on 2/10/2007 10:09:00 AM

I really like this product. I am like the other reviewers and think that it is kind of pricey for a scrub. But as far as the product goes, I really liked it. It makes you smell clean and the scent stays with you all day without being overpowering - which I like. The Lemon Sage scent, which I thought I would not like at all, is really nice and subtle. I want to get the Lemon Sage Body Butter now. So I'll give this a positive review for the product, but I'll take a lippie off for the super high price.