Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream with Soap Bark and Chamomile

3.6

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, sunflower oil, stearic acid(vegetable fat) vegetable glycerin, emulsifying wax, coconut oil, sodium borate (natural borax), cetyl alcohol, silica, glucose, witch hazel extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chamomile extract, echinacea (coneflower) extract, soap bark extract, cocoa butter, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol (Vitamin E), lemon oil, cilantro oil, tarragon oil, lavandin oil, jasmine oil, xanthan gum(natural thickener), sucrose stearate (sugar emulsifier), menthol, glucose oxidase, and lactoperoxidase (natural preservative).

on 2/17/2015 6:13:00 AM

I never would have thought Id like this product, but I really do! Even though it leaves my skin with a fresh/tingly/minty sensation, it doesnt upset my sensitive skin at all, and I came to like that minty feeling. I find that this really cleanses beautifully, and I especially like to use it with my Clarisonic for a deep but gentle and suds-free clean, or on its own in the morning to wake me up. It rinses easily and leaves my skin feeling really cleand and fresh, but not stripped. My travel size is empty now and I know Im going to miss it, so I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/8/2015 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm absolutely in love with this product! I have very sensitive skin but this doesn't break me out or dry out my face at all! My only problem with this product is that the smell is very strong and sometimes it stings my eyes. But other than that I'm totally in love with this cleanser! I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 1/29/2015 11:59:00 PM

This is a very good mild cream cleanser. I've always suffered from zits all over my cheeks and chin then I discovered this amaze-ball cleanser! I've been using this since November 2014 and my face cleared up. I use this every morning and night, even removing makeup (mineral foundation, lip & cheek tint, waterproof mascara). This doesn't make my skin dry but kept my oil at bay. This is the best cleanser I used so far. Though it's a bit pricey in my country, the Philippines, I'll continue to use and purchase this.

How I use this:
In morning i lather this on my wet face then massage then rinse. At night, I lather this on my dry skin until I can feel that it already melt my makeup, then rinse thoroughly. Even it doesn't foam like other cleanser, a little goes a long way.

on 1/19/2015 11:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an extraordinarily mild, gentle cleanser. If you're used to cleansers that foam or lather with water, you might be taken aback by this product since it has the consistency of a thick cream or lotion and doesn't react to water. However, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, like you might expect a cream to do. If I take off my foundation with a warm washcloth, a dollop half the size of a pea is enough to cover my face lightly and remove whatever makeup remains. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, and doesn't disrupt my skin's natural oil production. This is critical, since I have acne-prone combination skin with dry patches it makes my skin neither oily nor dry, and I use it twice daily. It comes in a generous 170 g tube, so its value mediates its price (around $13). It also smells divine, like a long-lost German fruit candy I once tried! This cleanser has become a staple in my skincare routine.

on 11/21/2014 5:23:00 PM

I purchased it because I wanted to try the natural face cleaner without harsh chemicals. But I discovered that it doesn't clean my face. All my makeup was on the cotton round when I applied the toner! The menthol cools down you skin and makes you think that your face is clean when in fact it is not. Also, the menthol irritates my eyes. I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 11/14/2014 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After doing some research I have seen some really good reviews on Burt's Bees products so I thought I would try some of their face products as my skin is so hard to please! I have oily skin and after trying so many anti-blemish face cleansers and wasting so much money on them for no visible improvements I thought I might as well try Burt's Bees!

The cleanser itself is a cream and smells LOVELY! You don't need to use much and it's so soft on the skin. I found it took both makeup and eye makeup off where some other cleansers don't. It makes your face feel really fresh and clean and as it's in a cream it doesn't dry your skin out!

It's one of the best face washes I have used in a while and my skin has cleared up in the week that I have been using it.

on 10/15/2014 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the tingling feeling this gives and the lemony scent. It works best on dry or damp skin as it doesn't clean as well when I use it in the shower. You have to really work it in to feel fully clean. It does shrink pores temporarily for me and keeps breakouts from forming. It is not my favorite of all the Burt's Bees facial cleansers I have tried but it has some redeeming qualities. It is surprisingly gentle on my skin and leaves my skin less oily. It might work out better for me in the winter and i will consider using it as my morning cleanser for now until I can find something better.

on 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM

This cleanser is amazing! I have very oily/acne prone skin with some dry spots, and this cleanser helps a lot! I've tried a lot of expensive brand soaps and cleansers, but none of them wowed me like this one does. It cleanses leaving skin feeling clean, but also moisturizes (I didn't even know cleansers could do that!). It's helped with my redness and acne scars, and overall makes my face look brighter. It smells fantastic and is a great price for such a large amount of product. I would suggest taking off your makeup with a makeup remover or towelette before using this, but afterwards it works like a charm!

on 9/17/2014 8:59:00 PM

HG cleanser. Been using for over a year, and it's the first cleanser I've ever loved. My pores look smaller after using this, and it perks my face up really well in the morning.

on 9/16/2014 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love the scent of this product. The lemony-clean fragrance runs through my nostrils down to my throat and really wakes me up. I have to make sure to exfoliate my face at least once or twice a week while using this product because it never makes my face feel as clean as I'd like, but I still love it. Would I repurchase? Probably not. I'd love to find a product that truly deep cleans in the shower so I will continue looking for just that.