Pantene Smooth n Silky Leave On Hair Moisturizer

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/2/2009 11:58:00 AM

This product is such a bargain for its price. I got a bad perm last year and my hair was completely damaged. I tried so many expensive conditioners, hair masks, hair serums, and leave in treatments. Nothing worked that well for me except this product. All I have to do is put some in my hair before I blow dry my hair and it will become smooth and not frizzy. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone I know.

on 11/25/2006 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a no-frills product that does its job well. It is yet to qualify as my HG leave-on conditioner (as I don't see my hair getting silky), but i still love it nevertheless. I've used The Body Shop leave-on conditioner which cost triple - with no extraordinary effects whatsoever. Therefore a cheaper alternative like this, with equal quality and result (but different smell - yet equally nice), basically I have no complaints. It gives medium hold to my fringe, makes my hair appear less flat and leaves it smelling clean and fresh, too. Unless I can find a better leave on conditioner/moisturizer that does make my hair silky, I'll keep repurchasing this product.