October 2, 2014 | 1543 users online

Lipstick - Max Factor - Lipfinity

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

I love Lipfinity for those days or evenings when I want full coverage without worrying about lipstick coming off when I eat or getting on my teeth. As long as I reapply the top coat my lips don't feel dry, and I can even get away without reapplying the top coat. Some of the brown colors look really unappealing unless you use the top coat, because they do make you look like you've put mud on your lips, but all of the pinks and reds are great. Really the only downside to Lipfinity is that you have to leave your mouth open for about 30 seconds after you first apply in in order to let it dry. If you close your mouth before it's fully dry, your lips will stick together somewhat, and it will feel tacky.

My favourite colors are Hot and Passionate, but I also quite like Spicy, but it can be a bit too brown for me to wear some days. It seems to depend on how clear and bright my skin is looking. However this is nothing against the color, just that it is not the best color for my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Baast

I have three shades of this product. One I bought a year ago and the other two, three months ago. The first one is perfect. The other two usually dry out after maximum 8 hours and make my lips look like dried mud. I wouldn't recommend wearing it for more than 5-6 hours, but it's a great solution for dinners and drinks, where you need a lipstick to last, so you don't need to redo it every half an hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by shecandream

Best ever I've tried on. Really last all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by ShoppingAtMidnight

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Since finding Lipfinity, I have used practically nothing else. I have tried other brands, hoping they would be as durable, but am always disappointed.
I have seen some reviews saying this clumped on their lips but if you are using a new/fresh tube, it should go on smoothly. The only thing you need to remember is to apply it quickly, because it sets up quickly and then you should not mess with it anymore. I guess if you were to keep messing with it, you could end up with clumps. But just apply one quick smooth coat and then let it dry without rubbing your lips together.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by bleed18

The best...!!!!♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

I bought a red lipfinity, it lasts strong colour all night and needs to be really scrubbed off at the end of the night! It does feel dry on lips after eating and lipgloss does come off but colour stays!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Lolarosie

Lipfinity , THE best lip product on the market ! I work a ten hour day , apply it once and have to remove it that evening, it doesn't come off on cups or glasses , it doesn't bleed so is great for older women with some lip lines , and the colour lasts all day , you just apply the gloss to moisten your lips throuout the day ! Lip finite along with Clarins everlasting make up for people who work long hours and want to look good the whole day . I couldn't live without these products !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by AkkCS

I love this product! I always use the lipgloss edition. The pink color is really nice (number: 510). It lasts really long and doesn't transfer at all. It is also easy to apply: just apply a layer of color, let dry for a second and put on the moisturising stick/or gloss.
One negative thing about this product: I like really intense color but if you want the color to look intense on your lips, you have to apply a lot. But if you apply a lot after a while it will go off in the inside on the lips.
I always try to apply a thin coat on the inside of the lips and more on the edges of the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by sonicbelle

I have this in Essential Coral 320 and I can say it's the only thing I need. I use it everyday and it lasts throughout the day. The colour is also very natural on me, but it's a bit drying. But the second coat will help moisten my lips, though the smell is not too pleasant. All in all, its my favourite. Don't need to reapply colour at all for the whole day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ellen2601

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

There seem to be 2 kinds of people when reading the reviews: the ones that love this product, and the ones that don't. There doesn't seem to be an in-between. I don't know what causes the discomfort I see mentioned quite a few times here, but I have to say this is by far the longest lasting lipstick I know. Usually by the end of the morning you don't even see I put lipstick on in the morning, not with this one. It just sticks to my lips till late at night. There are plenty of colours to choose from also - I think something to everyone's taste. The only downside: it's quite drying for the lips, but nothing a good moisturising balm at night can't handle. And maybe I should reapply the top coat more often.