April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Lipstick - Max Factor - Lipfinity

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by bleed18

The best...!!!!♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

I bought a red lipfinity, it lasts strong colour all night and needs to be really scrubbed off at the end of the night! It does feel dry on lips after eating and lipgloss does come off but colour stays!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Lolarosie

Lipfinity , THE best lip product on the market ! I work a ten hour day , apply it once and have to remove it that evening, it doesn't come off on cups or glasses , it doesn't bleed so is great for older women with some lip lines , and the colour lasts all day , you just apply the gloss to moisten your lips throuout the day ! Lip finite along with Clarins everlasting make up for people who work long hours and want to look good the whole day . I couldn't live without these products !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by AkkCS

I love this product! I always use the lipgloss edition. The pink color is really nice (number: 510). It lasts really long and doesn't transfer at all. It is also easy to apply: just apply a layer of color, let dry for a second and put on the moisturising stick/or gloss.
One negative thing about this product: I like really intense color but if you want the color to look intense on your lips, you have to apply a lot. But if you apply a lot after a while it will go off in the inside on the lips.
I always try to apply a thin coat on the inside of the lips and more on the edges of the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by sonicbelle

I have this in Essential Coral 320 and I can say it's the only thing I need. I use it everyday and it lasts throughout the day. The colour is also very natural on me, but it's a bit drying. But the second coat will help moisten my lips, though the smell is not too pleasant. All in all, its my favourite. Don't need to reapply colour at all for the whole day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ellen2601

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

There seem to be 2 kinds of people when reading the reviews: the ones that love this product, and the ones that don't. There doesn't seem to be an in-between. I don't know what causes the discomfort I see mentioned quite a few times here, but I have to say this is by far the longest lasting lipstick I know. Usually by the end of the morning you don't even see I put lipstick on in the morning, not with this one. It just sticks to my lips till late at night. There are plenty of colours to choose from also - I think something to everyone's taste. The only downside: it's quite drying for the lips, but nothing a good moisturising balm at night can't handle. And maybe I should reapply the top coat more often.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by mrsmula01

Positive: i like this product because it is very easy to apply and also because of the colour intensity.

Negative: The colour tends to fade very easily

Overall i like the product and would reccomend it to others
One thing i would improve is the amount of time it lasts.
:D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Paella76

Lipfinity. I have being using this for more than 6 years. In the last year or so I have noiced that the amount MUST be a lot less in the actual tube as 1 lipstick now lasts 2/3rds of what it used to (As I say I have used it for many years, so have not changed my way of applying it). Due to this I am now trying other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by hannahpatricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you are looking for lip colour that stays on all day and doesn't transfer - this is the one to get. It really does have the staying power. There is a downside to this though and that is, it is SO stuck to your lips that it takes forever to take off and also it can dry your lips out, so I recommend using the little white conditioning stick that comes with it (my only problem with the conditioning stick though is that it gives your lips a shiny effect when I prefer a more matte look) but I guess you can't have it all!

The colours are great and it's a great lipstick for not transferring.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to love this product but unfortunately it did not live up to the hype for me. I bought this product in 001 Pearly Nude which is THE perfect nude colour for me. However, I find the formula too drying. I should have realised when the box said "Paint for Lips" as opposed to a lipstick that it would be too drying but it didn't cross my mind when purchasing it. Although I disliked the lip colour, I have to say I love the topcoat - it's really moisturising and looks amazing worn on top of other lipsticks that I wear. I love it so much that it comes in my little make-up bags on nights out and I just reapply throughout the night and it really seems to prolong my lip colour. In fact, I would buy the top coat again, just not the lip colour.