ABBA Nourishing Shampoo

4.5

on 3/29/2012 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is quickly becoming one of my favourite shampoos! I have oily hair and this keeps the oils at bay(until the next day). It's pretty expensive though. I think I bought it in a big, crazy fill a bag for $20 sale. I would buy it again if it wasn't so expensive!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My go to shampoo. Cleans my hair without leaving it greasy or stripping it of natural moisture. Amazing. Expensive for me but I purchase the big salon bottle so it's worth it in the end.

on 5/9/2008 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have dry, relaxed hair that is past my shoulders. Generally I use Creme of Nature Extra Conditioning Shampoo, but it is hard to find and doesn't smell great. It is so moisturizing that no conditioner is needed. I tried this ABBA shampoo when I could not find my Creme of Nature. It so super gentle, smells great and helps detangle. It does not detangle as well as Creme of nature, but it is still great, especially because it is so gently and smells like fresh herbs, flowers and a touch of almond. Definitely will re-purchase and I highly recommend it for fragile, dry hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Nice gentle shampoo that leaves my hair soft and tangle free for optimum detangling with my conditioner of choice. Nice clean/ neutral scent.

on 11/6/2007 6:42:00 PM

Love this shampoo. :] My hair feels so soft after using this shampoo. Plus this is gentle and smells nice. :P

on 7/28/2007 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Very drying. I couldn't believe how drying this was. It was the only shampoo of theirs that I would try because it doesn't have silicone (by the way, how can a "natural" company use silicone?) -- but it was one of the most drying shampoos I've ever tried.

on 5/24/2007 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

About a year ago I started using Paves No Sulfates Allowed shampoo. Although it was very difficult to get a real lather, I had no other complaints. After a while I got kind of bored and decided to try out Neutrogena Clear Moisturizing Shampoo. After a couple of uses I noticed my scalp getting itchy, dry and flaky, but I foolishly persisted. Finally it occurred to me that the sulfates were probably to blame. Unfortunately I couldn't find Paves in stock anywhere, and I ended up at Ulta searching for a replacement. So this is how I came upon the Nourishing Shampoo. So far I have had a definite reduction in the itchiness with the added benefit that the Nourishing Shampoo does lather up a little bit. I would rebuy this but as Paves is cheaper I will probably go back to it when I can find it.

on 2/4/2007 6:04:00 PM

I tried this shampoo because I wanted an all natural product. I wanted a product to clean well and not strip the color from my hair. So far so good. I have very fine colored hair.

on 12/28/2006 8:39:00 AM

My scalp would always feel very tight after washing my hair especially in the colder months. No dandruff,just felt tight and itchy. Never have that with this shampoo, love it. I think its because there is no sodium laurel sulfate which is practically in all shampoos.

on 11/24/2006 10:28:00 PM

I love the fact that this is a 100% vegan shampoo ; so no animals were abused in the making of this. Apart from that, I love the smell, and it's really nice quality. I feel it's a bit overpriced [ I think it's $27 at Trade Secret ], but that's because no animals are used, which is fine with me.