December 22, 2014 | 1678 users online

Loose Powders - Meow Cosmetics - Top Cat Finish Setting Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

Being a cat lover and mother of 4 cats, I had to get this and I'm glad I did, I would definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by IndustryKoda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Meow CLEARLY list shipping times and options under the shipping page. There is the option for express shipping. Contacting them for further assistance is also an option.
This was simply fantastic and I have used many a setting powder varying from clay, silica, etc. I did not have makeup slip with their mineral makeup nor did the dread shine appear. Soft, slippery, and you can carefully use a good amount without going white where applied.
This is going to be a permanent staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by diamondustt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would buy this again!...and again and again and again! hahaha!
This stuff works better then any other finishing powder I have ever used! Better then the silica based types and the talc based types and doesnt break me out like the rice or starch based types. Controls my oil on my T zone like a charm and much longer then the rest! I cant feel it on at all unlike kaolin based type finishing powders that leave a waxy heavy feeling. This stuff is so great, it also gives a slight soft focus effect similar to urban decay's razor sharp or make up forever's silica based HD finishing powder. Its a steal at 16$ as well compaired to the other two! Also doesnt dry out the dry skin on my cheeks. Two words : LOVE IT! And the packaging is perfect, the sifter lets just enough threw when i tap it twice into the cap. Thanks Meow, never stop making this gem or I'll die a lonely oily dry life!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by PurplePony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best finishing powder I have tried, I love it! Keeps my skin matte and doesn´t dry out at all. I will totally buy it again. (and that cat package is so cute :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by mzpkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's time to add yet another ingredient to my ever growing list of ingredients that break me out. While this powder was okay in the beginning (first couple days), by the third day the Boron Nitride started to give me a rash, clogged pores, and tiny whiteheads. The weird thing is that Boron Nitride is supposed to have anti-bacterial properties. In terms of working as the setting powder it's supposed to be, I really liked it. The silk powder adjusted itself accordingly so that while I wasn't completely oil-free, I wasn't desert-dry either. It also gave me a soft-focus, even airbrushed look when I used it to set my concealer. I guess I'll just have to use silk powder on its own. (I've already ordered some from GOW)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by windy1365

I love this stuff. It sets my foundation and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by msmanetti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have just placed an order for this and the glow powder from Meow Cosmetics, plus some full size blushes and sample eyeshadows. I just wanted to start my review by saying the e-mail/customer help service was quick with information on their products. Also some info on samples, you can get sample sizes of the products for $1 each, and international shipping is $8 normally for samples, but right now Sept 2011 they have free shipping internationally on orders over $30. Will update and revise my rating and review when I actually receive the products. I also have purchased some samples from another US brand called Lucy Minerals that offer very similar products and at the moment have free US domestic and international shipping for any order price/quantity (I ordered 7 sample products). On Lucy Minerals website they have a link to a Polish website with all their foundation colour swatches which helped me out enormously when trying to choose a shade. Their sample packet cost is $1.50 each. Will do a comparison when I receive both :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by happynappy1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Edit: I'm taking off a lippie because Meow's shipping is just ridiculously slow. It can take up to two weeks to get a product ... and that's domestic shipping!
DDD sensitive, acne-prone and aging skin. This is the only finishing powder I'll use. I converted to Meow about two years ago and although I stray ocassionally, this is my every day product. Looks white in the package, goes on sheer (and I'm MAC NW50!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by apbunz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best finishing powder I've used yet, and so reasonably priced!

Top Cat is finely milled and though it goes on a bit white, it effortlessly sheers out. The result is a gorgeous, smooth almost-matte finish. The lasting power is incredible as well, beating any other finishing powders I've ever used.

I recommend it to everyone.

Some finishing powders I've tried: MAC Blot, MAC MSFN, UD Razor Sharp, Make Up For Ever Super Matte, Alima Satin Finishing Powder, Fyrinnae Oil-Control

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by kmeverson

I've recently tried Meow Cosmetics and I love them. The finishing powder is soft and easy to apply. It doesn't look chalky or white on me after I've put it on. A little bit goes a long way. My mineral foundation stays in place and keeps its matte finish for a very long time. I've been very happy with the meow cosmetics I've tried. This will be the only finishing powder I'll use - it's definitely my all time fave.