September 2, 2014 | 2031 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Meow Cosmetics - Premier Puss Primer Combo

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by TranquilTurtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first primer that I've tried and it makes a noticeable difference on the way my foundation goes on. it helps smooth out my skin making pores less noticeable though because I have combination skin it does leave my cheeks feeling a little dry when I first put it on. It also lessens the shine that would appear in my T-zone after only a couple hours when I wasn't wearing primer. I don't recommend this if you have dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this stuff. I've never tried a liquid primer because I am acne prone and they typically have comedogenic ingredients. This is a powder primer with few ingredients, so I ordered a sample when I ordered my foundation samples. It is light and comfortable to wear, controls my oily areas, does not cause breakouts for me, makes my pores slightly less noticable, and makes my mineral makeup last longer. I didn't realize how awesome this stuff is until I ran out of the sample. It truly makes a difference for me, so I ordered the full size.

Packaging is meh. I wish it had a locking feature so it was travel friendly.

If you have combo oily to oily skin, I would recommend this. It is not for those with dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

My skin is fairly oily, but since I don't want to go overboard with oil control (and make things *worse*) I tried both this and Meow's Oily primer. While the combo primer feels more comfortable than the Oily version, it's also less effective at oil control. I was very oily only two hours later. Even so, it did smooth out my makeup. Though I ended up buying the Oily primer, I'll probably buy a jar of this for winter and when my skin's feeling particularly sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by fromstarstuff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first primer I've used that's actually worked for me. It really does help smooth out my skin and allows for a much easier application of foundation. It helps minimize the appearance of my pores as well. My nose still gets oily after a few hours, but it's not nearly as bad as it would be otherwise. The formula is very gentle, so I have not experienced any breakouts or irritation from it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Allyxx

I quite like this primer. I've tried BE Mineral Veil as a primer and EDM's sunlight finishing powder and I like this best. I This powder is white but goes on sheer. It definately holds my makeup together for a long period of time but this I believe cannot be used alone and should be used with the Top Cat powder for maximum benefits.

This compared to BE mineral veil lasts a lot longer, BE mineral veil will only set makeup for 2 hours at the most and then you get shiny. But with this is find it sets makeup well and for a long period of time as well.

Compared to EDM Sunlight finishing dust, I find that the finishing dust is comparable to this but the only thing about it is that it can make pores appear larger.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i only bought a sample of this and i really hoped it would be great for evening out my skintone and hiding pores. okay, it did that, but it also broke me out badly. i got acne from it in places i never usually have them (on the border of my face and neck) and in places my acne do appear sometimes, it made bit painful ones. i looked at the ingredients list, and the most probable culprit for these acne is boron nitride, since i have a few other products that have this ingredient in them and that also broke me out. will definitely never repurchase this again

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by SlitheringFallon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hated it. Made my face feel like I couldn't move underneath my makeup, made my dry skin feel drier, what a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 9:36:00 AM More reviews by bizzietue

All I can say is.... WOW. I've never seen a product work like this before! I have problems with pores in my nose/cheek area showing through makeup, but when I use this product it closes them entirely. It looks like I have my teenage skin back (poreless). BTW, Clinique's Pore Minimizer line did nothing for my pores. Definitely love this product and will continue to use under MMU. I haven't tried it under regular MU yet which I use occasionally for more coverage, but if it gives a different result I will post an update later. Thanks for reading. =D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ashariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first powder primer that has ever worked for me, and I've been through a few. Don't be scared of how stark white it is; I have dark skin and a thin veil of it won't affect your foundation. You can always tint it with a little of your MMU but I don't find this necessary.

I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone and normal on the cheeks. Clay-based primers tend to dry out my normal areas and cake up on my oily areas, so this clay-free formulation is great. It works so well that my MMU looks fabulous from the moment I put it on until I take it off at night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by babydials

Adding to the lovefest here. I've ordered primer samples from several companies. Only Meow and Aromaleigh seemed worth buying, and I prefer the Meow one. The foundation stays and my nose matches the rest of my face.