Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 6/20/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My skin is very dry and this lotion did not work for me. It is very thick, and since it is so thick I assumed it would leave my skin very moisturized and soft but it did not at all! There is no reason to go through the thick stickiness of this lotion when it doesn't even moisturize. The smell is like cocoa butter and chocolate. It did help with evening out the skin tone on my body but that's about it. Will not be repurchasing.

on 4/6/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I love vaseline and their lotions but not this one. I use the healthy white skin lightening lotion on daily basis. One day I ran out of mine and when I went to the supermarket I thought why not try this one. Although I love to smell like chocolate and I love using chocolate hair mask for my hair care, I dislike how this lotion smelled. It smelled...weird. But I think it is just a matter of opinion because everybody else seems to like it so I gave the rest of the bottle to my cousin. It still moisturized my skin like other vaseline lotions though. I guess this one is just not for me.

on 3/24/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favourite drugstore lotions. Light, sweet, chocolate scent. No greasy residue and absorbs quickly, leaving nourished and hydrated clean-feeling skin. I have sensitive skin and this calms and does not irritate. I sometimes even use this on my face with no issues. Underrated product! Packaging could use an update - functions very well but I feel the label is a bit old fashioned looking.

on 2/22/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorite lotions. The scent isn't too over powering but I love it. It hydrates my skin well throughout the year. During super dry months sometimes I need a thicker lotion. For the most part this product works well and I would repurchase.

on 2/15/2015 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I like how this lotion makes my legs and feet look healthy. I love that it gives them a very nice glow and it makes them feel so soft. This is my holy grail for summer, I won't show off my legs without using this lotion first.

With that being said, if you don't like the greasy feeling some lotions might leave on your skin then this lotion is not for you.

on 1/29/2015 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product smells great but it made my arms and legs itch so bad that it felt like they were on fire. I had the same issue with the Vaseline gel a few years ago. $7.00 down the drain.

on 11/29/2014 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the one that comes in a spray container. It's the one moisturizer I actually end up using on my body. Great for the winter!

Love it! This lotion smells sweet and delish! I use this mostly in the evenings as I sleep in an air conditioned room, my skin feels moisturized in the mornings. It's inexpensive and a little goes a long way. Absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky. Will repurchase!

on 8/5/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't live without this lotion. They have changed the formula to cocoa radiant stratys 3. And I'm great with the change.
I have very dry, sensitive, excema riddled skin and this has been my lotion that I swear by. I lather it on daily after my shower and my skin feels great. I usually hate living in my own skin being that it is so sensitive. But with this product I can!!
The smell is nice, not too strong and I never smell it on myself throughout the day, it's that mild.

on 5/23/2014 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my daily body lotion. I use generously all over my skin immediately after a shower, and it absorbs very well. It does not feel sticky on my skin afterwards or throughout the day. The cocoa butter scent is pleasant and not too strong where I still smell it later in the day. This lotion keeps me hydrated throughout the winter when my skin is the driest. It comes in a pump bottle, and is a great value for the price.

Top Rated Vaseline Products