August 21, 2014 | 2133 users online

Conditioner - L'anza - Trauma Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For heat styling this is a must. It has keratin based protein in it adn it really packs a punch. Its very pricey but it has definatley saved me from excessive heat damage on many occasion. I use it as a leave in and then follow with AG Firewall spray if I straighten before flat ironing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Rikka86

Bought this as a recommendation from my hair stylist at the salon. Not sure the exact price because it was combined with my hair but it was definitely pricey. I have not noticed a huge difference in my hair but I didn't have a ton of damage to begin with...just using it for now as a heat protectant and a little goes a long way so this should last a while. I don't mind the smell but kind of wish it smelled a little nicer/stronger because I like hair products that leave me smelling nice!! Would probably buy again...but will have to see if I ever get through this huge bottle since I only need such a small amount!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by nikki342

My hair has been chemically processed -- its a buttery blonde. Its also fine and wavy and suffering from tangliness, breakage, split ends, and just 'hay hair' syndrome since i lightened. This was recommended to me by a stylist and let me tell its a miracle in a bottle. I apply only to ends as a daily leave in treatment, and my ends are visibly in better condition, my hair is soft again and manageable. 12 weeks til my wedding and im sticking to this. Cant wait to see the longterm results!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by leloneloup

First off, let me tell you about my hair- I have super fine pin straight hair that I recently started dying at home about a year ago. During my little dying adventure, I took all the life out of my hair and killed it. My hair is long and I striped it of its protein and all the other good things it needed to be nice and healthy. The back of my head was in a constant knot, almost dread, my hair was knotting like crazy and I could barely comb it out. I tried conditioners, shampoos, coconut oil masks, detanglers, etc. and nothing helped it. Not even a little. My amazing stylist explained to me the damage I had done to my hair and gave me a run down of the who, what, when, where, and why. She also used L'anza Trauma Treatment on my hair to help rebuild what I so carelessly took from it. My hair immediately did a 360! The spongey texture of my fried hair felt smooth and silky as soon as she put it on. It felt thicker, like all of the damaged bits and missing pieces were filled back in and bonded back together. I had found my miracle cure! I use this stuff every time I wash my hair. All over my hair, ends to bangs. It does not leave any residue on my dried hair or make my hair feel limp or oily. It has an almost fruity smell with a hint of Christmas tree…seriously, christmas tree. The smell does not last long after your hair has dried though. I used about a dime size amount, maybe a nickel if I feel I need some extra TLC. My hair feels soft and healthy. No split ends, no knots, no dreaded matted mess in the back of my head. My ends used to stick straight out when I would style my hair, they didn't move at all, now my ends are flowy and dewey and shiny and my hair is soft and manageable. I never thought my hair could look so healthy and good. I seriously can not recommend this product enough. If you need to help revive your damaged hair, definitely try this product. There is hope for your hair and L'anza Trauma Treatment holds the key.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Different products work differently for everyone. One person's HG will be someone's bad hair day. I completely understand that each time we purchase something new, we take a chance. With that said, this product wasn't a good purchase for me. My former stylist recommended I use this as a leave-in before blow drying my hair. Simply put, the product caused my very textured, thick, wavy hair to absorb all of the moisture in the air and become frizzy and crispy. It felt dry and rough. This was after using it a few years back and giving it a 2nd chance. I will stick to my Pureology Hydrate conditioner, which keeps my hair soft, shiny, and not at all frizzy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. HG for sure. Recommended to me by my stylist. I use a pea sized amount in my hair before blow drying and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. Avoid roots or you'll look greasy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by EyesandMind

LOVE this treatment!..So far my HG of leave-ins..Smells lovely, has "healthy" ingredients which actually do nourish hair..NOTHING and I mean NOTHING can tame your frizz like this product!..I dont recommend you use as a "before blowdry" I dont think it's meant for that..It is a "treatment" for traumatized hair due to chemical processing or heat damage, so It's best to wear on loose curly hair after washing, or pulling it up in a ponytail. It can be too heavy for blowdrying, and too much of it will work as a gel, and the hair will become stiff..Just finished my first bottle, and will be repurchasing tomorrow!..Wish it was cheaper, or in a bigger bottle, but so far, worth every penny :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by namil

I rub a pea size amount in my hair prior to coloring plus 1 teaspoon in the hair color formula. Very happy, picked up these tips from their coloring manual. On a side note, I purchase a lot of hair products/different vendors via the internet without a problem. Today, I had to file a fraud report with UPS regarding extendedlengths.com

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by kisforkristina

I didn't love the Trauma Treatment. It smells lovely; to me, it smells like herbal and fruit teas but that's pretty much the only thing I likes about this product. It didn't do a whole lot for my hair. I always use an oil or oil-based serum before blowdrying, and adding this product made no difference. I've used better styling creams. Perhaps it needs to be a little heavier to work for my long, coarse hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by finnishgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my lifesaver. It is very effective and should be used sparingly and mainly to the damaged parts of the hair. I usually mix small drop of this for example with a silk serum or glow enhacer gel and spread it to the hair, the ends may get little extra, then I tie my hair for a tight bun for 10 minutes before spreading the blow dry mist and drying my hair. This way one bottle lasts forever and the hair won't became too heavy.