December 20, 2014 | 1581 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Plushglass - Pretty Plush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wish this was a tad more pink. This is an excellent gloss for adding shimmer and shine to different lip colors. It's an almost clear/slightly pink shimmer so worn alone this probably won't show up. I do like the doe-foot applicator and texture of this gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by clone001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Too sticky! After I put it on, it was bleeding in 1 hour!

I was hoping for a non-sticky gloss and the guy at the MAC store recommended this to me, but I guess he has no idea what the products are like!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss. I like the plumping effecxct and the pearlized nude shade. I like this subtly on my lips, it can appear clear, but on me, more clear-frosty. I like subdued lipglass, but I also can go for darker colours at time we well too, and I wish this lipgloss came in a more bigger tube. High-end prices lipglosses like these are thick, The thickness makes this last through the hours, about four hours on me, It's kinda a winner. I would also like to try other colours and shades. I have Oyster Girl and the dark purple shade whatever that colour is called, I love it mucho...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Jessica0984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was introduced to this color while I was in Nassau shopping in the MAC store. The MA applied this over Viva Glam V lipstick and it looked amazing! It looks good over almost all of my lipsticks even making some more wearable for me. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice formula and I like the glitter but this is too sheer even for me! I love sheer-moderately opaque lip glosses but this was disappointing. It is a basic, super sheer pink with shimmer but not my cup of tea. It just doean't look like anything - it's my lips but sparkly. I will wear it for daytime until I run out. But I won't purchase this one again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by AmyAngel96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a teeny one of these in a holiday set I think, at a CCO. It's a pretty very pale nude peachy pink in the tube with frosty shimmer, but on the lips it's basically just a touch of shimmer. Practically clear, no color to speak of. I imagine this might be nice over a lipstick, but by itself there's not much to it.

I like it OK, but definitely will not be searching out a full size version. I almost never wear it because there's no color payoff, and if I want sheer shimmer I can find that at the drugstore for cheapo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

Yes it is 18 a pop for plushglass. I notice the texture of plushglass isn't as thick as regular lipglass from mac. So one up for that. Downside is since its not as thick in consistency, it is not opaque as lipglasses or cremesheen glasses. This is my first purchase of plushglass. I asked the SA to pair a lipstick and gloss similar to lady gaga. Glad she pick pretty please l/s and this out, she explained that plushglass adds a little glimmer and shine but doesn't affect the color payoff of lipstick. So I decided to take the chance. It really does add a bit of shine, I use it with either bubbles or pretty please l/s. Please on here that review plushglass says it smells like cinnamon... but to me it always smelled like baked almond cookies. haha just a preference... the stinging sensation I guess makes the lips appear fuller. I guess thats the idea behind it, but I'll go with it. For 18 bucks a pop, not sure if I'm willing to purchase other plushglasses in retail (unless its spotted at cco) as the color payoff is similar to clear glass. I did put yes that I would repurchase this particular plushglass as I like it on top of light pink lipsticks to add oomph.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by notcoconut

I never knew that lipglosses are so great! I got this yesterday in the hopes of trying to create a nude lip, the beautiful MUA @ Mac suggested Blankety and Pretty Plush on top = AMAZING NUDE LIPs (: yay! I'm set for prom now. I really like it, even though it was $18.00, I'm sure I will enjoy using this for any other occasions as well! I will definitely consider in repurchasing again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC plushglass i owned. I love it because i think it tingles and does give my lips a little extra oomph. I can see why some people might be upset with the color pay off since it does look light pink in the tube but it comes out very clear and shiny. I happen to love the fact that it's clear because i can put it on and it doesn't change the color of my lipstick and or lipgloss that i already have on. It just makes my lips look shiny and fuller especially if i only apply it to the center of my bottom lip. It's a great accessory to any lipstick or regular lipgloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by xtina000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC plushglass. The pretty pink colour you see in the tube doesn't transfer onto your lips. It's basically a clear lipgloss that doesn't do much at all except make lips very shiny. Personally, I don't think it's very flattering (for reference, I'm NC44).
As with all MAC lipglasses, the tube is smaller than the average lipgloss tube and makes the hefty price even more not worth it.
All that said, it smells lovely and feels moisturising. The lasting power is average on me - but generally it lasts a couple of hours if I don't talk, eat or drink too much. I will continue to use it but am still on the hunt for my HG.