April 24, 2014 | 1920 users online

Other - LUSH - White Toothpaste

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this has a salty vanilla flavor too. Very similar in texture to a normal toothpaste, not jelly like the Black one. It still did little to make my mouth feel clean. Im not sure these were a great idea on the part of LUSH.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2007 2:17:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

No, no, no, I did not like this at all! Lush promotes their toothpastes as offering alternatives to traditional mint, and this is certainly not minty. But all I can taste when I use it is salt, and that's a pretty nasty taste. The salt is meant as a mild abrasive, I believe, but to me it just tastes gross. Also be advised that both of Lush's toothpastes come in very small tubes, so are really only practical for occasional use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by xneonxmessx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow. my teeth feel shiny after this...if that makes any sense. whatever, its AMAZINGGG. i love this stuff. you'd expect it to taste salty, but it doesnt. it doesnt really have a strong taste to it, and it doesnt burn your mouth. the only thing is the small package. its this teeny little tube for 5$. still, its worth it for how white it makes your teeth,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2006 2:27:00 AM More reviews by MissMelissa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that I'm the first to review this product! I'm honored:) First, I received this as an extra from my favorite swapper, who is a LUSH Diva, in her own right:)) I wasn't too sure about trying this, but it says on the front "A Surprising vanilla salt combo to sweeten breathe and clean teeth". So I figured I'd try it, having heard great things about sea salt being used in the mouth. (as a gargle for sore throats, toothaches, keeping the mouth clean after having root canals, etc.) It's different, in that it doesn't foam up, the way regular toothpastes do. That's probably why I use so much of it=) It doesn't really good & sweet, but it's not bad tasting, at all. I LOVE the way it makes my teeth feel. They're so slick & clean! I just can't get over it--long after I've brushed them and snacked--they still feel super clean! I forgot I was using this new toothpaste and I used my regular one. OMG! What a difference. I never had anything else to compare it to, so I guess I never noticed, but it BURNED my mouth! I never realized how strong toothpaste is and I don't understand why. What in the heck is that supposed to do? It lit my mouth on fire. I'm glad I have some of this stuff left...but not for long. I MUST HAVE MORE!