November 23, 2014 | 1114 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3D High Shine - Miel Acrobatic 10

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Miel Acrobatic is high flying and zingy! Apricot with honey gold shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2007 1:13:00 AM More reviews by diva11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice gloss with alot of shine but not over the top. It shows up on me as a shimmery peach sorbet color. I love the brush applicator, it really helps spread the color evenly on the lips. I would reccomend this lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by debbie440

Absolutely love this color. Love it by itself or over any color lip shade. This is very beautiful of my fair skin. This is my absolute favorite. I wouldn't have bought it just looking at the color in the tube. But when I applied it to my skin - WOW! A great pale tangerine color with multi colored shimmer.
UPDATE: I would definitely recommend wearing even just a touch of lip liner with this gloss. It makes it last so much longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2006 8:59:00 PM More reviews by CountessDementia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oooh, very very pretty. I'm in complete agreement with the reviewer below: this lip gloss is fantastic! I'm a sucker for lipglosses in the Miel Acrobatic type of shade, a very soft shimmery coral-peach-pink but they're a tad hard to come across. I was so excited to find the Bourjois brand at my local Priceline. Apparently, this French brand owned by Chanel was once sold in Australia many many years ago and has now made a comeback. In between oohing and aahing over the stunning array of eyeshadows, my gaze wandered over to the lipgloss display and settled on shade number 10. Can we say love at first sight? Hell yeah! At 21.95 AUD, it isn't exactly the type of lipgloss I can afford to buy on a whim but upon purchasing, taking it home and trying it on, it was every bit worth it. I love this as much as my HG Guerlain Terres des Sables. It really suits my NW 35 skintone, making lips look immensely shimmery and plump. Pair this with a smokey eye for a va-va-voom effect. I plan to go back to the store real soon and get a couple more Bourjois products. I think this is going to be one of my favourite brands!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this gloss because I thought it was the replacement for Miel Fantanas, but Miel Acrobatic is so much BETTER! It is seriously the MOST GORGEOUS gloss I have ever used! It is a lovely sparkly, shimmery golden peach. The shimmer is just enough... I love this gloss...honestly I cannot stop looking at my lips right now. It gives an almost opalescent sheen. The packaging is beautiful. This gloss does have a florally scent, like all Bourjois glosses. Some people might not enjoy it, but I personally love it. I love the whole Bourjois line...but this gloss is EXCEPTIONAL!