August 2, 2014 | 1649 users online

Lip Treatments - Victoria's Secret - Pleasingly Plump Lip Enhancer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Eleyna

This is discontinued from Victoria Secret.
I am looking for anyone that still sells it,
Anybody that can find it please let me know.

Thanks,
CJ

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2008 12:52:00 PM More reviews by vanitykey

this is a product i'd keep in my purse since i really use lipsticks and not lip glosses. it tones down the super loud hue of my lipsticks and it's silky on lips... i like how my lips pout naturally so i don't mind if it does not work on the plumping part it suppose to do.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2006 9:28:00 AM More reviews by kchan99

This definitely did not make my lips plumper. It might have made lipstick last a bit longer--that was it. I did not like the way it felt. I threw it out after using it several times.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2006 1:35:00 AM More reviews by bobbielr

This is supposed to plump? I know how all of the lip plumpers work, so I'm not expecting miracles but for the money, they could make it sting or something. No, instead it just gushes out a boatload of pinky colored gloss, ostensibly thinking (VS I mean) that if our lips are shinier, then they are fuller, right? A little optical illusion sleight of hand, right? Uh uh.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Where's the plump? I guess it's a decent lip base and it's more or less moisturizing, but it doesn't plump at all. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2006 9:04:00 AM More reviews by chicagochick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

O.K. I know this is not everyones fave...but I love this stuff. I have used this for several years. I keep this in my purse all the time. My lips are naturally fuller & rosier (thanks to my mom's side!)than my friend's. My daughter also has full lips & is in her teens & I find her using my VS enhancer. I can put this stuff on without looking in the mirror & put lipstick or gloss on a bit later & not worry about not looking natural. It's smooth, not drying & lipstick comes out a nicer tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2005 9:31:00 PM More reviews by MissMermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this on sale, expecting little more then a gimmick-but this is one of the very few products I will not leave the house without. Since I was a make-up pre-teen adventuress I have experimented with evening out my lip color and have failed on many occasions. But this one makes me happy- it certainly brings out the "true" color of the lipsticks and really, I think, offers a smoother finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2005 7:04:00 PM More reviews by WhisperInAutumn

It reads "pleasingly plump," but don't get the impression it is a lip plumper. I didn't purchase it as a lip base, rather for the color. It's nice to tone down the lips when doing dramatic looks on the eyes, and the color really suits a peachy nude color. I add a layer of Pout Lip Plump underneath it to smooth out my lines, because no matter what they tell you in the store, this product won't do that for you, it'll only enhance the flakiness/dryness of you lips. Then, I add a layer of gloss over it to really make it moist and glassy. Ta-Da! Just got to maintain your lips texture for this product to work on you. And when they try to tell you it'll bring out the true color of your lipstick, it's all lies, because it'll blend with the color and not stay underneath, turning it milky looking. But as I said, I bought this soley to treat as a lipstick and not a base, as was recommended. Will purchase again if I can't find this color in a cheaper brand like Wet N Wild or NYC.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2005 5:15:00 PM More reviews by fayeleah7

This stuff is CRAZY!! I am still suprised at the amount of people who use this stuff religiously!!! They *think* it makes their lipstick look a more *true* color!!! HELLO>>>>Makeup should enhance, not completely spackle over! You need to try this before you buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2005 1:09:00 PM More reviews by ashleigh0787

I hate this product. I hate having to put it on people so I never do. (I work at VSB. Hope no one reads this.) It's an awful product that makes any lipstick look well...gunky. Skip it.