July 31, 2014 | 1954 users online

Bronzers - Maybelline - Dream Mousse Shimmer -- Bronze Beam

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by preeti6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in "Sandy Shores" and it is not what I was hoping for. I have tan skin (close to Halle Berry's coloring), and in the jar, this looks like it would be a nice color on me. There is NO color payoff, and while I am all for shimmer in my blush and bronzer, ALL it was was shimmer, and it was quite fine, at that--not really visible from a reasonable distance away. The jar is small for what the regular price was. I do have to say the "mousse" texture is nice. I am glad I got it on sale, but regret buying it at all. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this. I have it in 03 -bronze/ambre - uk style. I love it as it glides on smoothly and is buildable and light for my pale meduim skin. It loks so natural and lightly bornzed as if I have sunkissed skin. It gives a no makeup look and I applie this as a blusher and a bronzerall over my face often and I do not get the tide marks around my jawline.
This bronzer is bronz but its consistency allows it to melt into the skin and it looks matt and not shiny.
I think this is easily one of the best bronzers out there and it is affordable. I think this colour is excellent for the palest of skins. If you have any skin I think this would suit. I do not think the foundations are great for my dry skin but this feels less dry and does not cake like the foundations. But I beleive it ill dry up if you do not tightly screthe lid.
I will definately buy this again as it is amazing. Do not discontinue.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by lolo10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product!!! I bought it at a local Big Lots for a whopping $2.50 and considering the drugstore prices of the other mousse products by mabelline, i felt that it was a pretty good buy...I actually didnt realize that it said "bronze mousse shimmer" until I compared it to the jars of the mousse shadows that I own...I use the product primarily as a pretty shadow under my brow bone...my only complaints however are that 1. it doesnt go on well with a brush...I opt to use my ring finger for more even coverage...and 2. it sucks that the jar it comes in is galss...i've droped it on more than one occasion and it hasn't cracked as of yet but i worry that it will if I continue to be Miss Butterfingers... other than that i would totally buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 1:24:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just picked this up today at Rite Aid; it was 40% off and there was a $1 coupon on the display, so what the heck--$3.49 is a great price. This is a beautiful shimmery, subtle bronzer that goes from mousse to a long-wearing powder finish. The cap looks much more bronze than the actual product, which shows up as a deepish sort of gold on me (NC35). I'm crazy about this; it's SO pretty! I just wish the pot isn't glass--it's too heavy to carry around in my makeup bag.