October 21, 2014 | 1014 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Dream Mousse Shadow -- Silver Halo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by redstampede

I found Silver Halo eyeshadow mousse at the Dollar Tree recently and I'm so happy I decided to give it a try! The packaging is very cute (a dollop of glass holds the eyeshadow, but you may have to go off of the lid color because you can barely see the product through the bottom). I have been using it for the past 2 weeks and it has stayed just as smooth as when I first opened it.

The lid opens easily; I usually apply it in a sheer wash, but the color is build-able if needed. It gives a beautiful shimmery (slightly metallic) gray color that has some minor sparkles. I have been wearing this almost everyday and I wish I could find another like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2006 1:10:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I can't believe I waited this long to try the mousse shadows, because I've LOVED the Maybelline Matte Mousse foundation for over a year. Today I popped into Rite Aid to pick up the Sunday preview Times, and saw that the Maybelline line was on sale for 40% off. There were coupons on the display so I picked up a few things. This ended up being only $2.49. It's a long wearing mousse-to-powder eye shadow that is subtly glittery and such a lovely silver, perfect for an evening out. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the glass container, which is small but too heavy to carry around in my makeup bag. I'm going back tomorrow to get every color while they are on sale!