July 30, 2014 | 1275 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Nymph to Glam Face Case

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 1:02:00 PM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The glam look is scary, the nymph one is nice. Um, this FC is probably my least favourite because the colors sort of clash together and eyeshadows like Speed (baby blue) don't score very high on the wearable list for me. Same goes for Stalker - scary purple. I do like the Bruise lipgunk though, it goes on sheer and lasts for quite a while

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 11:18:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

Was really excited and then let down by this Face Case. The lip colors are uninspired and I found the textures of the shadows more gritty than their full-size counterparts. Don't get me started on the Uzi. Wouldn't buy again if I somehow managed to use up everything in here.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 6:50:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

The colors in this simply did not go together at all. The "Glam" look pictured looked horrible on the box and even worse on me when I applied it as per instructions. It was way more "I don't know how to apply my makeup" than anything remotely resembling glamourous. (Actually, I think none of the suggested looks on the Face Case packages look even remotely good and have to experiment to come up with ways to make them work. This palette was the least workable of all). It was the first Face Case I bought, and it's a wonder it didn't turn me off to the palettes entirely. (Although it's a good thing it didn't, since *all* of the other FCs *rock*). The purple gunk in the "Glam" look is just about the scariest thing I've ever seen, and I can't think of person, time, or place for which it's appropriate. Not a club, not a party, not a bar. Not anywhere. I can't imagine who it can possibly flatter. This is no longer available at sephora.com or urbandecay.com, but if you see it on ebay or a swap, I suggest you hold off until one of the other Face Cases is available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by blueelm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These colors are wonderful! I didn't think they would be wearable at all. I have Neutral ppp skin (white as paper in winter, but tans to olive) and hazel/dark green eyes. I really wanted some wearable silvers, and this is perfect.

Stalker brings out my eyes really nicely. Speed is much paler than it looks... very wearable. Most light blues pick up orange/yellow in my iris, and make my eyes look really wierd. Acid Rain is one of the most flattering light greens I've ever tried. Polyester Bride is just a classic pale shimmer (it looks silver on me). I'm not just too crazy about the "looks" in the box, and have no idea who the singer girl is that models them. I don't think they do the product justice.

The uzi body haze is cool, it works great on the collar bone, and makes a neat face product too. The lip stuff is cool, but you MUST layer them in some way to make the colors work with the e/s. Too bad there's no blush though. Something light pink and sparkly might have been nice.

Over all I'm impressed with the product's wearability and convenience. It's so much fun to play with that I want MORE face cases!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2003 11:49:00 PM More reviews by babycreepr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loved this stuff, some people complain about the colours, but sheesh you aren't supposed to wear all of the colours at once! I got this in a swap and absolutely LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2003 11:07:00 AM More reviews by UrbanRocket

This is my favorite palette ever!! It has great colors for cool tones, like the hot pink stalker e/s which I absolutely adore! And the lipgunks go on very nicely, all in a little palette that I can take anywhere... WHOO

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2002 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Bad_kittie

This palette was so unlike urban decays other WONDERFUL products. maybe the one I got was a bad one or something. just not nice stuff at all. wiered color combinations in this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2002 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Kat345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this face case, it has great colors for both lips and eyes, the e/s go on so smooth and pretty. :) Will definitely need another when I run out:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2002 5:18:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only purchased this because the colors in this were useable,but that dosen't neccesarily mean i would purchase these individually.They are not my absolute favorites,but all of them,especially the eyeshadows are workable.I wouldn't wear the lipcolors with the eyeshadows since it looks a little too extreme,but overall this is a great way to be able to use a bunch of different UD products without having to spend hundreds of dollars buying each item individually.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2002 1:41:00 PM More reviews by epheme

Blagh! these colors are too...something. Reminds me of candy. and what are you supposed to do with silver shimmer creme?