October 26, 2014 | 1163 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Eye Liner Pencil in White

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Autumnoutboy

I was super excited to try but I was slightly disappointed. The price is fantastic (I think I paid 2$) however, the pencil is too waxy making it nearly impossible to apply to my waterline. I can use it on my upper lid but it can look cakey since you need to use so much because it's not very pigmented. I still use it but will probably try a different white liner when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I tried putting it on my water line and it wasn't working. No color was coming off at all! When I rubbed it on my hand, a white line appeared very clearly... weird. Then I tried using it on my eyelids just to see if it would work and there was no line. Not even a faint trace. I dislike throwing away makeup (no matter how cheap), so I found it works well to trace my eyebrow shape before I pluck! Random, I know. But very convenient.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this on my upper lid sometimes, but it is hard to get a nice line since the crayon is so hard and waxy. You have to go over the line a few times to get decent colour, but all that tugging on the lid can get irritating. I got this at Walmart for a buck so no big loss.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Sarinou

CONS:
No pigmentation at all (even if you rub it on your skin like a maniac)
Very dry and not cream at all
PROS:
Cheap

Seriously, I threw it out after a few days because I was so frustrated with the results, save your money. Don't buy this. NYC should stop selling this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Honestly, I hate to be the one to agree with the negative crowd, but I have to. This is an extremely waxy eyeliner pencil. I randomly bought this at Walmart for 99 cents, so I was hoping for a good, cheap eyeliner. When I put it on, it was extremely waxy. It still is, don't get me wrong. It poked and tugged on my lids, so it was hard to get good color payoff here. It kinda clumped on my eyelids and made my overall look uneven. It annoyed me so much! I tried it on the waterline and it left chunks of liner that irritated my eyes every time I blinked. That's like putting in a contact lens the wrong way! I do give the eyeliner kudos for staying power. Thanks to all the clingy waxiness, it stays on for a long time. I guess this is a classic example of "you get what you pay for", for 99 cents, I guess I shouldn't have been expecting much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't like using this for my waterline.I couldn't get it to show a true white,although you could see some brightening.But I love this for an eyeshadow primer!Since it's a litte thick and a bit waxy,eyeshadow sticks to it like a dream.It makes my shadows "pop" and stay throughout the day!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by vampyvicki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner so I'm not sure why it got such bad reviews. I use on my bottom waterline and I think it does a great job of brightening it without screaming "I'm wearing white eyeliner!". You get a 7 inch pencil. I paid $1.50 at Walmart for this so it's really great value. It may not be the smoothest pencil but it does the job and for the cost, It's well worth it. I've bought more expensive eyeliners that were worse than this one. I would definitely repurchase this liner but with the amount of product you get, I doubt I will have to buy it again in a while.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

DON'T BUY THIS..Super hard, waxy and clumpy even on the back of my hand. No way you could apply it to your eyelids it was PAINFUL trying to drag this super dry pencil anywhere on your eyes. Even if you do happen to get some product on your eye it looks very cakey and horrible. This is an awful product. Even though it was only a dollar I would never repurchase or attempt to try again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

This liner is hard and waxy to the point where it's almost painful to use on your eye...especially the waterline.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is so bad. The pencil is too hard which makes it impossible to get an even coat. Each time I use it, I feel like I'm dragging a sharp, super dry stick over my skin. I'm making yet another contribution to my trash can.