October 2, 2014 | 1561 users online

Mascara - Etude - Volume Up Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by mayer2816

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this mascara for over 5 years. I bought it in transparent color, I don't use it as mascara but as eyebrow gel, works like magic!! It tamed my unruly brows and only had to be touched up once during the day.. but sadly, etude has discontinued the clear one, only avail. in black and brown. What a shame..now I use the clear blue mascara ( I don't know the name) for my brows. But if only they produce this back, I'll stock up for sure..Great product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2006 9:48:00 AM More reviews by hamazaki

the formula is a bit too dry. it does gives volume, definition and good separation though. good for people who want natural lashes look, but i want my lashes to be noticeable. so i wont buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Crescent_Shadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Got 2 GWP tube of this mascara, ended up giving them up to friends. I've successfully used this only one time, other times it just get clumpy when I tried to build it. 1 coat only seems ok though, a bit volumizing, and the black color is bold enough to make lashes stand out more on photos. No smudges or flakes.