December 19, 2014 | 1622 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Color Fever - 216 Walk the Catwalk Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I intially received a sample of this as part of a gwp but then decided to go ahead and buy a full size despite the hefty price tag. Main reason being the quality of the lipstick, it has great colour pay off but is smooth and moisturising as well.

The lipstick does have a glossy finish to it but as time goes on it turns into a beautiful sheen that looks high quality. I have an nc43 skintone and for me this colour is something I could wear day and night time, to work or going out.

I do think the overall colour of the liptsick will vary a bit depending on your natural lip colour but overall it seems to be a beautiful pinky mid brown colour, not too light or dark.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a free gift when I bought a nail polish - it is smaller than the full size Color Fever lipsticks (about 2.5g) and is in a round tube instead of square but the quality is all there! This is a beautiful brown pink shade, definitely tending toward mauve but still a very natural colour. The texture of Color Fever cream lipsticks is gorgeous, silky smooth to apply and virtually weightless on lips, these feel more like a balm than a lipstick. They have a light berry scent and although they don't last terribly long on (about 3 hours on me) the pretty translucent coloured plastic and metal finish packaging is elegant and luxurious, so I quite like reapplying these!
I also have this in Rising Rose, which I believe was part of the Roses series a couple of seasons back and it's a similar shade though slightly more cool toned and with not nearly so much plummy brownness - a very pretty and sophisticated mauve-y rose pink.
Both are gorgeous and I will definitely be buying backups of these!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this lipstick. It's creamy and easy to apply. It also smells fine. I don't like the colour though. It's too dark for my skintone. I also think the colour is too purple. This is probably a nice lipstick for people with a darker skin than mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by stellastar28

This lipstick looks like a mauve with just a hint of brown on me (NW30). nice everyday colour, looks pretty with Laura Geller Pink Grapefruit blush, but not great lasting power. However the formula is smooth, creamy and moisturizing. would definately purchase this in other colours my fave is SOS pink from the colour fever range.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2007 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Lulle

I love this colour, it is just one tone darker than the natural colour of my lips, but neutral. I would say it's a neutral pinky brown, tending to mauve. It's a very pretty nude shade for me.
I like the package, it's classy and modern.
The texture is also creamy and easy to apply, but I feel like after a while, it makes my lips a little dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by liloca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is amazing. One of my favorite lipsticks to date.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2007 3:04:00 PM More reviews by anadeandrada

I walked into a store looking for creme de marron, couldn't find it, and the assistant suggested this instead. It is everything I have been looking for - a lovely neutral which is not bland and beige. It is not really brown at all, but a gorgeous mauve pink that brightens up my olive skin. The texture is really creamy and soft. The price is outrageous, especially as I live in Brazil, so it's imported! But I will definitely buy this again. It is a natural and sexy lipstick for everyday wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2006 7:15:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

Lancome's new Color Fever collection is wonderful. The l/s come in a good range of colours and textures, and Walk the Catwalk Brown is not really a brown but a neutral mauve. It's a lovely creamy texture, and when layered produces a more glossy effect (though not outrageously shiney). It's a nice MLBB colour (for my medium pigmented lips + NC25 skintone), and the packaging is sleek and modern. Quite expensive for a l/s, but worth it for the quality.