October 1, 2014 | 1894 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Oil Free - Fawn

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by ClaireV

YUK. Left my skin looking like I'd covered it in baby oil. Had acne break outs every time I used it. The colour was great but nothing else about it was. Supposedly oil free..... Hmmmm

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by jennyjee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really didn't like this product, wanted to because of all the positive reviews. Firstly, my face gets very oily after only an hour or so of applying it, and secondly, it oxidises on my face severely, even when I mix with with some other foundation. For the price, defintely not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by bambino4

If you have eczema do not buy this product. I really wanted to love this since it looks great on and I can slap it on and go and not wear anything else but, it broke my face out and I had a bad reaction. This tinited mositurizer contains salycic acid, whcih I wasn't expecting and I should have read the ingredients first. Sadly, I won't be buying this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by red99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product because I love LM other products. Fawn matched my skin perfectly which is sometimes a challenge for me. It applies nicely for smooth application and gives the perfect amount of coverage for a natural look.
So this is where it goes downhill. I find it wears off easily, which for me still isn't a deal breaker but it oxidizes and my face ends up looking darker/orangey/reddish shade which is obviously a darker color than my neck.
I'm really disapointed because my only issue with this foundation is that it oxidizes into such a darker different color that you just end up looking like you're blushing all day or ran a marathon lol, which is actually a huge issue and dealbreaker for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I was really hoping to like this since it's a best seller & I absolutely adore LM's products usually; however, while this does provide some coverage, I just don't see the point in using it if it's so sheer? I rather just go bare. I can't justify using this at its outrageous price for a bit of coverage & only spf 20? I need at least spf 30+. I just purchased a tinted sunscreen by Bioderma with a Spf of 50+ & I much prefer that to the LM & it's more affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by kavita1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product- oil free- so I get less shiny... its not too much coverage- and you can always build upon it if you need to.. PLUS It has spf.... all in all - feels great, looks great!!! Two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ruhlhearn

Purchased this product at Sephora after getting a trial size. I hadn't expected to like it as much as I do. It gives me great coverage when worn with just a little concealer and I usually need alot of coverage. The spf is great too since I usually shy away from moisturizers with sunscreen. I like the oil free formula since I'm prone to breakouts even though I'm over 40. All in all a wonderful product and I would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueeny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this a lot. I usually break out from a lot of products but not this. In the summer I add a little LM bronzer to warm it up. I use the regular formula not oil free. It has good coverage and it feels weightless at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by SaraJR

I like this product because it makes my skin look alive. After the winter I look sickly because I am so pale. When I have a natural tan this product looks even better. The texture is kinda thick, but it spreads evenly. If I have a blemish, I use a little bit extra on that spot and it really helps. I find that this product does not fade quickly either, which is really nice. I even use this as my sunscreen on the beach so I get protection but I still look presentable. I love that it is oil free so I don't worry about getting zits from this product. Although this product is expensive, it does last a really long time so that makes it worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2008 4:34:00 PM More reviews by sarafos

I had a consultation with the sales person at the beauty counter who helped me chose the right shade for my skin - fawn. Looked fine in the shop and when I applied it next day the shade was fine. Went to work wearing it and when I went to the bathroom a few hours later I was horrified to see that I had been wandering around the office with an orange face! From reading the other reviews I now know that this is due to oxidisation. Would not recommend this product to others and feel it was a total waste of money.