October 21, 2014 | 1937 users online

Lip Gloss - Bobbi Brown - Ruby

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 11:59:00 AM More reviews by mellody43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

WHYYYYY was this LE? I found it at the CCO and ADORE it. I was already a fan of BB glosses, even though they are pricey and have a terrible brush. They look fantastic on, endure well, and are small enough to put in your change purse if you're just carrying a little wallet around!

Ruby is a beautiful red gloss - not too blue, though definitely not a warm red -- with no shimmer. Not to be confused with Ruby Shimmer. I have a very hard time finding reddish lip colors that work on me. This is just beautiful.

WHY BOBBI WHY?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by vogue827

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. The shade is beautiful on my pale skin and it can be applied very lightly for a slight amount of color or heavier for a more dramatic look. I like how small the product is because it fits well into almost any bag. However, some of the gloss gets stuck in the top of the tube and it gets a little messy. I would still buy again though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2006 9:22:00 AM More reviews by ktennant

I love Bobbi Brown lip gloss and this shade is a beautiful ruby red. Gives you just a touch of color if you wear a small amount. I wear sheer as my everday gloss, adding a little more for nitetime impact. Keeps my lips soft and hydrated!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2006 11:42:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

I wish this had a doefoot applicator instead of the weak little brush. BB sa says it's because this is supposed to be applied with a lipbrush, never with the brush in the tube....um okay. Anyway the color is very nice; a warm brick red color that can either look sheer (if applied with or over a clear gloss) or dark siren red. Too bad it's a LE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for Ruby LIP GLOSS, not lip sheer or lip shimmer or ruby sugar. It's an extremely pretty, no shimmer, but plenty of shine shade of red, which can vary in intensity depending on how you apply it. I apply then blot to get a more sheer look. The color is such that it makes me look like I'm wearing a ton of makeup when all else I have on is mascara! I love it. Great for Holiday 2006 and beyond!