April 19, 2014 | 1574 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Valley Of The Stars Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by LaylaCullen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this =]! I use the eyeshadows everyday and they stay on all day.The highlighters are great and natural looking,too,and even though I lost it,I LOVED the lipgloss.It smelled pretty and looked great on me.I'm glad I got this :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by maashi

Yep, I got it off Strawberry in the August sale...
The white eyeshadow was a stand out, really pigmented and complimentary. So was the gold, but didn't last as long and you need a few more applications to bring the colour out.

A bit disappointed with Moon Beam though? Or is my skin too dark to make it show? (I am a NC35-40) Also not a fan of the eyeshadow-like applicator, would have prefered a nail polish type brush. Haven't tried High Beam yet... looked at reviews here and everyone seems to be pale skined, don't know if it will be too pink for me. Her Glossiness is not too bad, decent colour but I am not a big gloss user.

Overall - great eyeshadows - the 3 bottles are a bit small, but nevertheless very cute, and if the eyeshadows are sold individually I will probably repurchase those. But I wouldn't buy the whole kit again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Actually Im not so excited about this little set. I read the great reviews on here and decided to purchase when I saw this going cheap on Strawberry net. Unfortunatly its probably not for me.
First of all, I will agree, this is the cutest little set ever. The eyeshaows are ok, the white is very nice and strong but the gold is really dissapointing, barely anything shows. The high bean and moonbeam are very very small, I guess you dont use much. I have not tried these before and to be honest Im not quite sure what to do with them, however the high beam does look lovely when applied just on the brow bone, maybe more experimenting is required. As for the lipgloss, I have a her glossiness lipgloss already and I didnt like it, and i dont like this one, its a nice colour and consistancy but the smell is so srong and I am sensitive and this hurts my lips.
Would I repurchase? No. Of these products the only one I may look at buying is Highbeam, but Ill see if i ever actually use this one first.

EDIT- After using this a fair bit I am growing to love this set. The eyeshadows are nice, the white is super picmented maybe to much! and if I use these over a base they last really well and look lovely. I am starting to use both high beam and moon beam and loving them. However I dont like the lipgloss is smells horrible but never mind. I wouldnt repurchase like this but would buy full size items individually!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 4:55:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This would make a really beautiful present... I gave it to myself so am a bit more critical. Love the packaging. eye shadows are very intensely pigmented if a bit hard to get out of the pan. Great way to try benefit. Really cute set.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

This palette is the best palette I have ever had! The eyehadows are gorgeous, great colors. I wish they sold them seperately as I am almost out of them! High Beam, and Moon Beam and the Gloss are all fantastic. They are perfect sizes to travel with and last a really long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 2:13:00 AM More reviews by h7georgia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love everything about this kit, this is one kit where there is nothing I would like replaced with something else! The eyeshadows are beautiful! I bought this over 2 years ago and I use it ALOT and its still going!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this :) It's hit or miss whether you'll like everything in a palette, but every product in here is great for me! The lipgloss gives my lips a natural, pretty sheen and smells nice too. The two face highlighters blend well into my skin to give a gorgeous, subtle glow. The eyeshadows are good quality and highly pigmented so you don't need to load them on. All gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2008 8:17:00 AM More reviews by IHeartBenefit74

Adorable little palette! It has a mirror on one side that flips shut and is magnetized. Included are Moonbeam, HighBeam, a pinky peachy lipgloss, a gold shadow, and a white highlighter/shadow. This is wonderful for someone who has never tried Moonbeam or HighBeam and wants to get a feel for either product. However, I have been using one or the other for years and really like the regular bottles with the nail polish type applicators. The gold is a gorgeous color but I feel like I have to put on at least 3 layers for it to show up.The lip gloss is okay, I think it would look gorgeous over some Benetint. I doubt I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by frankieface

Although gold isn't my preference for eye shadow colours, I just love this kit.
As mentioned before the packaging is just adorable! It just makes me happy when I see it and is the perfect size for shoving in your handbag.
High beam and Moon beam in my opinion are two of BeneFit's best products and the little bottles just make life so much easier.

I put this on at 3AM for an early flight and arrived off the plane looking refreshed and glowing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by dlkarp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love this palette. The box is also so adorable, it makes me happy just looking at it. Packaging aside, the products are perfect too. Ive always liked high beam and moon beam used on my cheek and brow, but the little bottles mean I can use them on the go. With this palette you can make the look as natural or as sparkly as you want. I personally love the eyeshadows. The white is a perfect highlight for the corner of your eyes and above the eye. The white also works to really set the gold eyeshadow off :-) I use a liquid eyeliner over the top to finish the look off. I feel like a princess with this kit, its the ultimate palette to get that irridencent look. It really goes with my dark brown hair and green eyes too.