September 30, 2014 | 1191 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Renergie Lift Duo Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ItalianWoman

This is a stand out newer Lancome product. I only use eye gels because the eye area is too weak by design for years of creams. The only cream I'll use on my eyes is an spf by Lancome and then never under. I DO work this cream into the corners where I would get crow's feet if I had them (I have the eye area of someone in their early 20s after years of using eye gels with liposomes). This is a powerful peptide cream which you need to carefully work into the upper orbital eye area (not the lids but the area above them and the "11") and it will relax the area and lift it. I do NOT advise combining it with the concealer. The concealer is great on its own for the upper eye area or dark patches on the face though. It is only spf 15 so it won't protect against prolonged sun exposure unless you have a stronger spf with it. The Light is great to combine with the medium if you want to colour veil for an olive like me but the light on its own is also great. Ebay has the product authentic in sample and full size form. I save a bundle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

This is a very good concealer! I personally don't care much about the silicone part (supposed to smooth out fine lines and act as primer) but the concealer part is excellent. It's a very believable skin color (I have the lightest shade - 01) that covers well, is easy to blend and illuminates the under-eye area.
The down sides are its price (not cheap and the container is quite small - however I've done with one for more then a year - good investment).
I have received multiple compliments on my rested look. And that's after sleepless nights with my little son! :-)
It's also great for concealing old acne scars and blemishes.
I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2007 8:24:00 AM More reviews by alice_alix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe there are not more reviews for it here. I really like this concealer and no.2 works great for my complexion. Refreshes and illuminates. I adore it mostly for its perfect color for me. Most concealers today are yellowish, which is not a good choice for my skintone and if they are cooltoned they are too "washed-out", "anemic" whitish-rose or too dark "sable rose" that makes me tired. This no.2 medium-rose tone is just great for me, making me look fresh and radiant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by etmg

this concealer I think is new (to the UK anyway) and was with the Christmas make up display so hope its not limited edition as I love it. When I saw the packaging on the display I thought it was a double ended mascara with a tube of white primer at one end and the brush at the other end, but it is actually a concelar with a silicone like skin primer it one end. Basically you dab the primer on first, the SA said it helped to smooth out fine lines and provide a smooth base and then put the apply the concealer on top. I really liked it. The whole of my undereye area looks really fresh and it really improved the look of the dark circles I have. The only gripe I would have is that the primer probably wont' last very long but then you could always use a similar product underneath like Dark Shadows by Philosophy which I think is of a similar texture but a little runnier. Definitely worth a try. I will be buying again.