July 25, 2014 | 1864 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Renergie Lift Duo Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

This is a very good concealer! I personally don't care much about the silicone part (supposed to smooth out fine lines and act as primer) but the concealer part is excellent. It's a very believable skin color (I have the lightest shade - 01) that covers well, is easy to blend and illuminates the under-eye area.
The down sides are its price (not cheap and the container is quite small - however I've done with one for more then a year - good investment).
I have received multiple compliments on my rested look. And that's after sleepless nights with my little son! :-)
It's also great for concealing old acne scars and blemishes.
I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2007 8:24:00 AM More reviews by alice_alix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe there are not more reviews for it here. I really like this concealer and no.2 works great for my complexion. Refreshes and illuminates. I adore it mostly for its perfect color for me. Most concealers today are yellowish, which is not a good choice for my skintone and if they are cooltoned they are too "washed-out", "anemic" whitish-rose or too dark "sable rose" that makes me tired. This no.2 medium-rose tone is just great for me, making me look fresh and radiant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by etmg

this concealer I think is new (to the UK anyway) and was with the Christmas make up display so hope its not limited edition as I love it. When I saw the packaging on the display I thought it was a double ended mascara with a tube of white primer at one end and the brush at the other end, but it is actually a concelar with a silicone like skin primer it one end. Basically you dab the primer on first, the SA said it helped to smooth out fine lines and provide a smooth base and then put the apply the concealer on top. I really liked it. The whole of my undereye area looks really fresh and it really improved the look of the dark circles I have. The only gripe I would have is that the primer probably wont' last very long but then you could always use a similar product underneath like Dark Shadows by Philosophy which I think is of a similar texture but a little runnier. Definitely worth a try. I will be buying again.