July 28, 2014 | 2038 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Email Me

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:56:00 AM More reviews by helainexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this color. It isn't as dark as I would like it to be though. I think I will purchase "Plum Dust" next. It also blends very easily, and the blush will last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by princessshar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Want a blush that looks completely natural when you want that no-makeup look? Then this is the blush for you. I have a lot of bright coloured blushes in my makeup box but I really believe in having a variety and for me this blush has become a staple for those natural makeup days. Its a beautiful browny pink on my skin, and for your knowledge i have olive toned skin and wear golden medium in the olive section foundation from EDM. I know it appears orange on some but not on me...it almost reminds me of a light coloured bronzer with pink in it - its MATTE finished. I would never wear bronzer as a blush but the subltle pink in this blush works very nicely in bringing warmth to your cheeks. I would highly recommend this, but make sure you buy the sample and really give this blush a chance before you decide it is/not the one for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this blush! It's great for a more natural look, so if your looking for a lot of color this blush is not for you. I like that it's matte, so I can just add shimmer when I want it with their lucent powder!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by champagnestars

This colour was just way too light for me! i'm an NW 42/45 so i use it over my whole face just for a abit of glow, but i really dont like the colour at all! & the packaging makes me go insane! All the blush spilling everywhere! :( Everytime i open the cap my table would be full of the blush powder!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been wanting to try this color for awhile and finally was able to get it as a free sample with an EM order. I was looking for something similar to Benefit's Dallas, but lighter. I think Email Me is pretty close to that description. EM describes it as a light brown blush with a "kiss of pink", which is pretty accurate. It does give me the sort of sun kissed look I've been craving. I have not had any issues with it turning orange (yet), actually of all the many EM blushes I've tried there was only one that turned orange on me when it wasn't supposed to. As a side note, I've heard that EM recently changed their ingredients, and while that may be true, the ingredients are clearly labeled on the bottom of the jars (even the sample jars). So it doesn't seem like the company is hiding any info from their customers. I love EM and will continue to buy their products, as they are probably still a lot safer than 95% of other makeup out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2009 5:40:00 AM More reviews by luckylecky

This also turns orange on me. If I wanted an orange blush I would buy an orange blush, but in all honesty who would want orange blush?!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by shan1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried a sample of this and it turns orange on me. A lot of their blushes turn orange. :( I won't be buying from EDM anymore. They have added new ingredients, what happened to them being "all natural"?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by jsainz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by quaffy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

EDIT: I really like this product, but I will never purchase from EDM again. This company is so different from what it used to be. They frequently change ingredients without changing their labels, and then avoid direct questions about the matter. They choose to ignore or snark customers who have concerns about contaminated or underfilled products. Their attitude comes from the belief that their customers are easily replaced. Overall, bad business practices that should not be rewarded with loyalty.

ORIGINAL POST:
Very natural and hard to overdo. I can use this on days when I'm in a hurry or don't want to think too much about which blush to wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 4:57:00 AM More reviews by viktbloggerskan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I don't reach for EM's "Soft Touch" I reach for Email Me. I love the shade and the fact that it just gives a hint of colour. I cannot say anything bad about this at all - the full size jar will last me forever and I highly recommend this blush to anyone with light/fair skin.