Rimmel 60 Seconds Vinyl Shine - Frisky Clover

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/10/2011 5:35:00 PM

I actually really like this nailpolish.

I don't think I would repurchase this just because there are so many other nailpolishes that I want to try.
Looks really pretty on my fair skin, and wears better than most nailpolishes I've come across.

on 3/19/2010 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
-LOVE the color, can wear with pink or brown lips
-Only one coat needed
-Price
-Dries quickly (however NOT in 60 seconds)

Cons:
-Too thick and goopy (had to apply thinner just to get even coat)
-Very matte, no shine or sparkle to it at all

Although my pros outweigh my cons and I love the color (especially for spring or summer), I wouldn't buy again just because it's so difficult to apply and get a nice look. It goes on uneven and you have to apply tons of topcoat for a nice shine.

on 1/8/2010 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hated this and couldn't get rid of it fast enough - terrible application, even for toes. Too thick and uneven application. Who cares what it costs if you can't even use it.

on 11/2/2009 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice basic nail color. It wears average for me and I always wear a topcoat. It's not a super trendy color but more a nice reserved daytime color. I would possibly buy again but with millions of other shades out there you never know. Not bad for the price.

on 10/30/2009 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Not too impressed with this color. I bought this shade to wear for an interview. It is a medium mauve pink with perhaps a hint of coral. It works well on all types of skintones, but it is not remarkable or really that unique. Application was average, the formula is a bit too thick, and it took a while to dry. It is pigmented, first coat is streaky, and I needed 2 coats (as with most NPs). I did not use a top coat with this (didn't have one at the time), but it still lasted a couple days with no chips, so staying power is pretty good.

on 7/1/2008 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Frisky Clover is a creamy non-shimmery shade of pinkish coral. It looks very professional and pretty without being loud. Would work well for all skintones. It doesn't dry in 60 seconds exactly but it does dry very quickly. I would recommend using 2 coats plus a topcoat for the best look - opaque, shiny, and very classy. =)

on 11/17/2006 1:36:00 PM

I almost never buy the same makeup product twice and I CERTAINLY don't buy nailpolish colors more than once, but I have gone through about 6 bottles of this stuff. I am very pale and many polish colors make my skin look sickly, but this stuff compliments me perfectly! I turned my roommates onto it too. I get to say this very rarely, but this is my HG!

on 11/14/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

A mauvy shade of pinky russet. Cream finish. This is the first Rimmel polish that was thick and goopy, but that was remedied with several drops of thinner.