Chapstick Cherry

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found this dried out my lips and I had to apply it 4x more often than other lip chaps. The smell is lovely though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for years....love the smell and it leaves a bit of a tint (red-pink) on your lips. Can't beat the price too.

I always have this in my makeup stash. The scent is divine (I don't even like cherries, but I love the cherry scent in this), and the product delivers--soothes and conditions the lips. I like to use this under semi-matte and matte lipsticks. No flakings and your lips will look marvelous. This is definitely a classic. :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

No matter what new lip balms I try, this will always be in my purse! I've used this product since elementary school, and I continue to repurchase as an adult. This gives great results, color, scent, and is long lasting! LOVE :)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Cherry ChapStick is an absolute necessity now that itís autumn/winter & cold weather dries out my lips. It quickly became my daily lip balm; itís one of the best products to use for chapped or cracked lips in my opinion. My lips sometimes bleed because theyíre so dry, so what I like to do is apply a coat of this moisturizing lip balm before bed each night to help keep my lips smooth & hydrated. If you wear lip liner & lipstick, this also works as a base! It is so moisturizing & leaves your lips super smooth!

Today, another teacher came in the classroom & mentioned having to send 4 of her students to the nurse since their lips were chapped & bleeding. Without hesitating, we agreed that the kids need ChapStick! It really is that amazing. It is a great flavor, but ChapStick is a good brand & regardless of what flavor(s) you buy, I recommend this if youíve got dry, chapped lips. All flavors: Original, Cherry, Strawberry, & Spearmint.

Notes: Thereís a limited edition Pumpkin Pie flavor for anyone who likes pumpkin/spice

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is probably the first lipbalm I used. It has a cherry scent that is mild and I do not remember it moisturizing very well

Let's just say that I am officially a lip balm hoarder. I have almost every brand in existence from popular drug store brands to organic brands to independent seller brands. I rotate through all of them almost on a daily basis; but with that being said, if I was going to be stranded on a desert island and could only take one... it would be Cherry Chapstick. This is my old faithful because plain and simple- IT WORKS. It isn't too thick, waxy or greasy. It delivers just a slight tint to even out my lip color, and it tastes great. Plus, as much as I know it makes you green lovers cringe, petroleum based products are really the ONLY thing that truly help heal cracked, chapped lips. I have 6 or 7 of these scattered throughout my life. So, if you could only have one lip balm for the rest of your life, make it this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Tried many lip balms, but always come back to this one.
It doesn't make your lips feel sticky/waxy. Smells great.

I didn't think I was going to adore this childhood staple as much as I do now. I picked it up on a whim after reading somebody say it was great under lipstick. It surprisingly moisturizes fantastically.

I first doubted Chapstick brand. I was sort of hesitant about turning back to Chapstick because I've been spoiled by all the lovely organic/all natural lip balms out there like EOS and independent companies. I have got to say, though, I cannot deny that good old cherry Chapstick does the job wonderfully. I'll apply this before bedtime and still need to wipe my lips in the morning, the lasting power can't be beat by other stick balms.

Unlike some people here I love the frilly fake cherry smell. Sure, it doesn't smell just like freshly picked cherries, but it does hit the nail on the head for cherry candy and that's good enough for me. Doesn't linger too much. Just light and pleasant and yummy. I want to keep one everywhere around the house just in case I need some.

Boring packaging, but I won't be all that picky because it's only a buck after all. Never want to go without it. Moisturizes like a dream, applies smoothly, lasts great and love the smell. I'll always repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is okay, if you want to treat chapped lips.
Pros:
Nice simple packaging
Moisturizes and heals chapped lips
Cons:
DISGUSTING, OVERWHELMING cherry scent (normally I would like cherry, but this was too strong :-P)
Horrible waxy feeling, kinda like you coated your lips with way too much vaseline

So....not my favorite lip balm :-(

Popular Lip Treatments