December 22, 2014 | 1716 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Neroli Jasmine EdT

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like these stout little bottles.

The scent from the bottle is intoxicating, however I can't seem to put on little enough of it to keep it from smelling dense and smutty after 5 minutes. I guess it just doesn't mix with my skin. This is the first Body Shop fragrance that has done this on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by avellemon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the most beautiful smell. it smells very warm, and enchanting. i always get compliments when i wear this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Beautiful fragrance! I have the body lotion and love it to pieces so of course the perfume was going to be the same or better. I'm glad I purchased this when they had a 50% off promo going on kinda wish I would have picked up another bottle now. Highly recommend to all ages

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by funkyfresh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favorite! It's so nice, it stays on for a long time, you only need a teeny bit, it lasts forever, and it's only $17!! I have only one con about this: I hate how the spray thingy always gets stuck in the cap. Other than that, I LOVE IT!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 4:32:00 AM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this scent. The Body Shop perfumes are one of my real weaknesses, I own more than I care to admit. This one is not a particularly extravagant scent, however it is a beautiful one for the daytime. It has a fresh, floral and feminine fragrance, and it not overpowering in the slightest. This is a gorgeous scent for office hours and daytime events, however probably not a real party scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by PrincessKim

I love Neroli Jasmine! I initially tried it years ago when I worked at The Body Shop, mostly because neroli was named after the princess of Nerola, who used orange blossoms to scent her gloves and bath. Bring named "Princess" myself, I had to give it a try. So many people complimented me on it that I found myself wearing it during every shift.

I recently came back to The Body Shop after many years and found that they still carry Neroli Jasmine, and it's just as good as I remember. I love the IDEA of florals, but they don't come out very well on me, and I feel like when I wear Oriental fragrances, they make me or the people around me choke, even though they might smell good. This fragrance is a perfect combination of both, not too heavy, and good for day or night. It's a spicy-sweet floral with a touch of vanilla (at least that's how it comes out on me). I love the sillage, which is great. I do wish it lasted just a bit longer, but since a bottle is so cheap, I just tuck it into a dark pocket of my purse and bring it with me for quick touch-up spritzes. Also, if you spray it where the baby hairs at the base of your neck are (think of the area where a doctor checks for swollen glands when you're sick), your hair soaks some of it in and also keeps it more protected than when you spray it on exposed skin.

I will definitely be buying more of this. At $17.00 or so (US dollars), why not? Men love it, and I do, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Yeyemama2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG....I LOVE this fragrance,its so nice and very lightly scented in a floral and feminine way.I bought this for like $8 at TBS last semi-annual sale.They have one during the summer around June and after Christmas.I am very sensitive to strong scents....especially ones that are sickenly floral.This one is NOTHING like that...its does not last that long but I layer it with GAP's Dream and its the perfect clean,fresh and breezy combo!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by therealficolley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the uplifting smell of neroli, and Jasmine? Adore it! So this should be my HG fragrance....sadly it smells neither of Jasmine nor Neroli. Hey ho, never mind eh? How I yearn for the good old days of the '80's when the Body Shop was the real, proper Body Shop where you could have your bath and body oil fragranced to suit in a myriad of choices and they would refill your bottles for you. Younger MUAers sadly can never know what a great shop it truly was.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by makeuploca

I am really disappointed to say the least with this product. Let me start by saying that I am not going to judge this pefume by the customer service I recieved by TBS(it would be another entire review),but simply from the product itself. Plain and simple, this product smells EXACTLY like another reviewer stated: Victoria's Secret's Amber Romance. When I asked around about this product from TBS sales associates(I had to order over the phone because there is no body shop around me), they made it seem as if this perfume was very exclusive and unique to itself, when in reality it's not. If you want something like this and have no body shop around you, purchase VS's Amber Romance for an exact dupe. This smells like a spicy baby powder type scent and it fades on me within 2-3 hours.I won't be purchasing this again and probably won't purchase from TBS anymore in general.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 6:03:00 AM More reviews by alisaned

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am pretty new to the whole fragrance thing and am trying to find my 'signature scent'. After getting frustrating trying this and that at the perfume shops, I thought I'd give a Body Shop fragrance a try. I spritzed 4 of the 5 (gave the musk a miss - it's a bit boring) and this one really stood out to me. I love woody, oriental and gentle floral scents and this one has everything I was looking for. I'm not good at identifying what I'm smelling, but the Body Shop website says the following about this scent:

Top Notes of neroli, freesia and violet leaf combine to create the crisp green and zesty top notes;provide the initial scent of the fragrance;awaken and stimulate the senses

Middle Notes of orange blossom, jasmine and white peony combine to create the rich and sensual floral heart notes;are the dominant notes of the fragrance

Base Notes of sandalwood, vanilla, musk and amber combine to create the warm and seductive base notes;tend to linger on the skin longer than the other notes

Personally, I can only smell the jasmine right after I've sprayed it and it fades pretty quickly (so on me it's more of a top note than middle), leaving a softly sweet yet mildly spicy powdery smell which makes me want to eat it! But it's not a sickly sweet smell like those teenage perfumes. The florals in it seem to complement the musky, warm base notes nicely, which makes it a nice fragrance for any day or night of the year. I don't think it's heavy at all.

Also, I only have the EDT but the base notes linger on me almost all day. I spritzed it on this afternoon, about 2pm and it's almost 10pm now and I can still smell the musk, amber, sandalwood and vanilla. I think I'm going to trial this for a while and see if I don't get sick of it.